FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

St Johnstone v Rangers - Postponed

Sean93

This has nothing to do with the pitch nor with the carpark. This is about Taysides finest not wanting to police the games. Same Chief Constable made the decision in Dundee as in Perth. The CC is frightened he'll be sued if one of his foot soldiers slips and hurts himself or gets hit by a car cos he has to walk on the road seeing as the pavements have been piled high with snow.. Nothing to do with fans falling about.

As for sunday, assuming no more snow and the present thaw continuing I cant see any reason for it being called of.

Everything of this statement I agree with. This is sensible posting.

Praise from a tractorman.....whatever next

By the way I live a few hundred yards from McDairmid

You maybe live a hundred yards from it but you can't spell the place correctly!

Sorry bout that. Spelling is not my strongest point but now that i've looked into it properly I realise its MACDERMIDDEN. Incidently I'm not the Alex MacLeod you know and I live in Letham (The posh part)

That'll be the same MACDERMIDDEN that has 4 stands in use, proper training facilities and toilets within the stands and not some ramshackle portaloo for everyone to use?

The posh part of Letham? Now you are having a laugh! Letham is now the official junkie capital of Perth! There are no posh parts!

Just for info are you aware that a local plant hire contractor, who happens to be a Rangers fan, offered St J a couple of JCB's to clear the carpark before the Rangers game, free of charge, and was turned down. Today I notice BEAR clearing the slip road entrance. Would have thought they dont come cheap.

Just for info are you aware that a local plant hire contractor, who happens to be a Rangers fan, offered St J a couple of JCB's to clear the carpark before the Rangers game, free of charge, and was turned down. Today I notice BEAR clearing the slip road entrance. Would have thought they dont come cheap.

No, if this is true I didn't know that, but like I said only if it is true.

I passed the carpark again today and it's the same as it's been all week. No ice or snow upon it. The snow has been gathered and has been piled up, but only on areas that nobody(car or foot) will be on.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. The car park was and is not the problem.