FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Getting tickets for Blackpool fc

MissICT

I'm going to Blackpool in April and I'm hoping to see Blackpool playing Wigan!!

Does anyone know how to go around getting tickets for the Blackpool end?

Thankyou

Edited by MissICT

I'm going to Blackpool in April and I'm hoping to see Blackpool playing Wigan!!

But I'm not sure about how to go about getting tickets for the home-side.

Thankyou

Is that a statement, or is there a question in there somewhere? :tongueincheek:

Woops! I wasn't paying attention! I shall change it!

Think you may struggle. I believe Blackpool sell their remaining seats {outside of ST holders) in packages of three games at a time. The package for when you want is for Arsenal, Wigan and Bolton. Selling by this method weeds out the glory hunters who'd only go to Arsenal game and makes sure that if they want to see Arsenal they must also buy tickets for Wigan and Bolton. Good idea in my opinion. Whether or not there are seats left after the packages are sold you'd need to get in touch with them nearer the time. Phone the ticket hotline on 0844 847 1953 a couple of weeks before the game.

A lot of the 'smaller' premiership clubs do this package nonsense. I phoned Stoke to buy tickets for Stoke v Man United. I could have got tickets - but I would have had to buy tickets for Stoke V Birmingham which was being played on the tuesday afterwards.

Think you may struggle. I believe Blackpool sell their remaining seats {outside of ST holders) in packages of three games at a time.

That's a really good idea. Imagine if County had only sold their cup final tickets in a block of three, with the other two games being the first two games of the season. Maybe they would have actually got something out of last season.

Maybe its something we should look at as well. If you want to see Rangers and Celtic then you need to sit through Hamilton, St Mirren etc.

It's a very unfair system IMHO , what about the fans that work shifts or who only get to see their kids every other weekend ? Should they have to buy tickets for games they have no chance of seeing ?

Maybe its something we should look at as well. If you want to see Rangers and Celtic then you need to sit through Hamilton, St Mirren etc.

It's a very unfair system IMHO , what about the fans that work shifts or who only get to see their kids every other weekend ? Should they have to buy tickets for games they have no chance of seeing ?

Speak to a lawyer and battle for more access. Carry out a court room character assassination on the ex wife and boom, the judge falls for it, and you get the kids every weekend.

It would prevent part time 'fans' of the ugly sisters sitting in the north stand. On this basis alone - it's a good idea.