FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hat-trick of deals at ICT

tm4tj

Guest donmac298

McBain had better buck his ideas up then and increase his workrate instead of standing around at times when he should be getting stuck in..

I think the fact that Munro has extended his contract is the best deal out of the 3. He would be the only one mentioned that I could see another team trying to sign.

McBain did deliver a killer cross for the goal last night, that can't be argued but he contributed little else and his continued presence in the team mystifies me. I really don't see what he brings to the team

I think the fact that Munro has extended his contract is the best deal out of the 3. He would be the only one mentioned that I could see another team trying to sign.

McBain did deliver a killer cross for the goal last night, that can't be argued but he contributed little else and his continued presence in the team mystifies me. I really don't see what he brings to the team

Have to agree I think he is preferred option because of the work he does defensively rather than attacking... mind you some cross for Bayne last night and tbh I'm delighted he has signed a contract because he can cover various positions and when he has had to sit on the bench for spells you don't see him complaining to the press about it.....  excellent squad player!

Munro.. key signing for the future and it is nice to have at least 1 centre half that is loyal to the team

Bayne... Charlie seems to be getting the best out of him it seem the more and more confidence he gains the better he is becoming, rightfully keeping Wyness out the squad and hopefully he could make it into double figures this season

Just hope Broonie & Dargo are soon to follow

Fantastic news.  :021:

Grant Munro, for me, is an even more important player than Dods. The guy has slowly grown in stature over the last 2 or 3 years to become the excellent defender that he is. A great signing by Inverness.

Similarly, Bayne typifies the club. as far as I'm concerned, he's the first pick up front.

McBain, I'm happy to see sign the deal. He maybe wouldn't make my first team, but he's been a great servant and will remain a good squad player to have.