Therapy

Gringo

A licensed counselor was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children.

"You all have obsessions," he observed. To the first mother, he said, “You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mom. "Your obsession is money. again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turns to the third mom. "You're obsession is alcohol . This too manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy"

At this point, the fourth mother gets up, takes her little boy by the hand and whispers, "Come on, ****, we're leaving."

Try this one loosely related to Therapy!

A farmer raising 3 daughters on his own was always concerned for there well being and always did his best to protect them, as the girls got older they started dating, one evening all 3 girls were going out on a date.

This was the first time this had occured, as was the farmers custom he would greet the young man at the door holding his shotgun, not to menace or threaten but merely to ensure that the young man knew who was boss.

The doorbell rang and the first lad arrived, the farmer opened the door and the lad said "Hi my names Joe im here for Flo, were going to the show is she ready to go?" The farmer looked him over and sent them on there way.

The next lad arrived and said "Hi my names Eddie im here for betty, were gonna get some spaghetti is she ready?" The farmer felt this lad was ok so sent them on there way.

The final lad arrived and the farmer opened the door, the lad started off "Hi my names Chuck..." And the farmer shot him.