FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Livi roll call

No wonder they got ripped apart by Terry at full time. Dont care if that was a pre season game, that was just terrible.

Edited by ajsict92

Lets be honest, pre-season games mean f*ck all. The season we won the First Division I recall seeing us produce some terrible performances against the likes of Elgin, Lossiemouth and Huntly.

Aye and look at the start we had that season!

I'm not worried yet but we could do with adding a couple of quality signings in the next few weeks.

Edited by ictrmd

Guest Mahonio

Lets be honest, pre-season games mean f*ck all. The season we won the First Division I recall seeing us produce some terrible performances against the likes of Elgin, Lossiemouth and Huntly.

Aye and look at the start we had that season!

I'm not worried yet but we could do with adding a couple of quality signings in the next few weeks.

I am confident that oor Tel has this in hand ictrmd, don't be surprised if we sign anyone this week :twothumbsup:.

That was horsesh!t and I don't think the fact that it was a pre season friendly can be used as too much of an excuse. The season starts in 11 days and we really look underprepared. If we don't get the right back, midfielder and striker that we need fairly sharpish it's going to be difficult to hit the ground running. Not that I'm too anxious about the season but I would like to get off to a good start and think we are a little behind where we should be.

Edited by Hiro

To be fair the 0-0 at Lossiemouth was a creditable performance considering the unbelievable and evidently unprepared for weather conditions - no wind and glorious sunshine - who would have expected that at Lossie.

And agai why all the howls of derision - it is a pre season, practically training match and peeple getting to know each other and TB evidently trying things out. Livi have far more to prove.

Reminded me a lot of the Fleetwood game last year. Opponents with a point to prove, on their home patch, ICT missing a few players, also a few new faces needing to gel. Last season didn't turn out too badly.

Reminded me a lot of the Fleetwood game last year. Opponents with a point to prove, on their home patch, ICT missing a few players, also a few new faces needing to gel. Last season didn't turn out too badly.

I hope your right and this season follows suit, still feel we need quite a few new signings though