FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lossie V's ICT

Georgeios

Off topic: Bit of an overkill on the red dots.

On Topic: Wonder if this'll be a regular feature, as there's no reserve league to keep players match fitness up? Or just the case of getting a few of the players that had not featured much to build up some match fitness.. either way a valuable work-out.

Elderboy - Was speaking to Terry and Marsella at the game both said this is more likely to become a regular feature (depending on U19 games etc)

Renegade - Andrew Greig started, had a very slow first 20 mins but when he got going he really did look a threat had a 25/30 yard screamer heading for top right hand corner and keeper just got a hand to it and no more

Guest Mahonio

Subs?

yeah. Would be good to see who the subs were....

RED dots for what??? thumbdown.gif

Are you Mahonio in disguise? :nanananana:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I gave you a green dot for that.

[warn='Red Dot Green dot']Stop abusing the system. We have already removed this privilege from some posters who were deliberately targeting other site users. We know who you are and this is the last warning on this subject.[/warn]

The same posters are continually dishing out red dots because they think it is fun. It is not, in some cases it is a form of cyber bullying as seen from the view of the recipient.

You have been warned

:redcard::redcard::redcard:

That was some shot n save too, Tuffy was impressed by some of his saves.

That keeper in the first half stopped Lossie from a hammering (anyone at the game will know and admit that) from what i can gather that aint the lossie number 1 and if thats the case he did himself no harm at all during the first half, have to admit though that was the only lossie player that stood out to me

I thought 12 was an angry man, 14 and 16 seemed fearless in challenges, aye first half keeper was wee but quick to react...

Off topic, I only seem to have one green dot a day n not many reds I don't recall...