FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Danny Wilson Liverpool

Alex MacLeod

Tokely or Wilson...Tokely or Wilson....just can't decide. Maybe it will come down to astronomical wages? I also hear Carlos Tevez is looking for a new challenge. Or should we stick with Tade :ponder: that's another tough call.

twothumbsup.giftwothumbsup.gif

Perfect analogy.

Wilson would be perfect type of player for us. No chance of it happening.

According to Sky News danny is looking for a club to go out on loan to. Could he bolster our defense?

A very lame attempt at fishing Alex

Having said that you lot weren't called fools from up the hill for nothing :rotflmao:

dougal

The way I see it Wilson was signed by Liverpool as a reserve player to be developed for the future. (some synics may even suggest he was removed from Rangers to try and help Celtic) and is unlikely to feature in the Pool first team this season. I cant imagine he's on high earnings at Liverpool and I believe, if they see a future for him, they'd let him go on loan, on favourable terms, to a club that can give hime a regular start. He is also keen to keep himself in Levien's radar and needs games to achieve that. Not sure that he'd get that at Rangers but believe he would at a team like ours. And Terry has shown he's pretty good at moulding youngsters.

• Disagree 2