FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Dundee Utd : Matchday Thread

Scotty

just seen the highlights and well the defending was very shoddy. I dont think that golabart should be attacked for trying to make the clearance but his positioning was poor which i think led to the goal. Obviously i wasnt there so i didnt see it all but from what the highlights showed johnny russel really didnt do anything apart from take his goals pretty well but i wasnt there so if im wrong then fine. Esson has been coming in for some stick and i think that is bollocks. He is one is one of very few that have been good this season. He had a great season last season and so did the whole team but to suddenly slate him because he isnt as good as last year is abit over the top. Very gutted about the result, i thought we may have turned a corner at st mirren but for all the ups and downs which there has been more downs than ups i still think we will finish higher than dunfermiline. We do need some experience in defence and i do believe we will start to get midfield cover once jones is fit and he can battle with davies for that role. But cox should have been played at right back not davies and i was going to blame butcher for his red because he was out their but the challenge was needless and could have happened in any position so cant complain their. Rangers next week probably will go, not likely to win but if the boys really want spl football then maybe Ibrox will be the place to show it

First time this season that I have left a game feeling angry and disappointed.

We owned Dundee Utd in the first half. Not looked at any of the stats yet, but I would say we had about 70% of the possession. Even after losing Hogg we seemed to reshape quite quickly and maintain control of the game.

Came out all guns blazing in the second half and got a second goal....that's when it all went wrong. The team obviously thought it was a case of "job done" and switched off. Utd pulled a goal back, panic set in and we tried to put everyone behind the ball which only resulted in us falling all over each other. Utd got the second goal and the heads went down...from there on in we were never going to win the game.

Foran resorted to type and it became everyone elses fault bar his. As captain he should be trying to rally the team, not kick them while they are down. I wasn't in the Main Stand today, but it looked like even Butcher was more interested in having a pop at the fans behind him than sorting out what was happening on the pitch.

Dundee Utd will travel back down the road thinking all their Christmases have come at once after being gifted 3 points in such a manner.

Are you Laurence in disguise ?