FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Richard Hastings

caleyboy

35 to be precise.

Well.......i can see no reason why he couldnt go on for a good 5 years in the HL. He strikes me as a guy who likes to keep fit...so i caan see him going for a few years yet at that level.

Edited by SMEE

Thanks for posting this. Likewise, I had never seen it - and what a good goal it is too! One of our best players ever IMHO and one who never really got the recognition he deserved.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good job he slipped as he was going to kick the ball, he normally hit the back of the stand.

A wee bit harsh maybe, his first spell with us was fine, but after being infected by the gudgies he was never the same.

The term post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or post-traumatic stress syndrome (PTSS) is used to name a range of symptoms you may develop in response to experiencing a traumatic event, which is outside of your normal human experience.

RICHARD HASTINGS :crazy: