FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Top scorers

Yngwie

With ICT currently being the league's top scorers, it's unsurprising that we have players in the top scorers table. But nice to see all the same.

11 Leigh Griffiths

7 Michael Higdon

6 Andrew Shinnie

6 Niall McGinn

5 Billy McKay

5 Richie Foran

5 Cillian Sheridan

It's a healthier state of affairs to have several players getting the goals rather than being dependent on an Adam Rooney. Draper is not too far behind with 3 as well.

When was the last time there were no old firm players near the top of the scorers table? Also note the absence of Tade this season. He's obviously been focusing on the Europa League run he left us for. :tongue:

Looks like I was completely wrong about Mackay, I think I said back in the summer that we won't score many goals if we are relying on him and he's a 5 goals a season striker at best.

Who is going to end up our top scorer then?

I was wondering how prolific A Shinnie had been before joining us, and basically he wasn't, at all. One goal from 30 odd loan appearances for Dundee in Division 1. I remember when we were up against him and he didn't strike any fear into me back then.

It may just be the case that he was playing a less advanced role, and for a less advanced club.

But it does seem pretty clear that he is improving all the time.

I was wondering how prolific A Shinnie had been before joining us, and basically he wasn't, at all. One goal from 30 odd loan appearances for Dundee in Division 1. I remember when we were up against him and he didn't strike any fear into me back then.

It may just be the case that he was playing a less advanced role, and for a less advanced club.

Which is in itself a big worry, bigger clubs will surely be sniffing about come january.

Big credit to terry and mo for that. Changing him from a centre midfeilder who can play wide to a 2nd strikers the best move that could've happened to him. I remember hi first couple appearances in that role behind tade and it didn't work but credit they stuck with it, and he's been incredibly prolific ever since.

Changing him from a centre midfeilder who can play wide to a 2nd strikers the best move that could've happened to him.

He always was an attacking midfielder who could play in the centre, up top or wide, I believe. I remember a Sevco fan telling me that when ICT signed him.

As good a player as he is though, I can't see how Rangers thought of him as a winger at all.

Edited by Renegade