FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Even the Daily Ranger has noticed us

Alex MacLeod

The longer we do well at challenging Celtic and staying in touch at the top, the more the central belt papers will start putting us down! They did it in the 80s when Aberdeen were challenging, however Fergie used it to his advantage with his mind games because the guy is a genius!

Im annoyed its getting peoples backs up, i thought alot more would have realised this. Best thing here is to close the thread and stick a massive two fingers up to the tabloids and next week we'll show just how 'diddy' our support are!

WE ARE CALEY

Edited by ForzaCaley

I am reminded of Chick Young's pathetic 'let's get a song for ICT' drivel that the BBC Sport website had posted for months. Maybe I'm wrong but I am not aware of great traditional anthems from any of the Premier Clubs apart from the usual crap from the OF. Come on you Saints, Dons, Well etc aint exactly "You'll never Walk Alone" at the Kop.  

Noticed John McGlynn saying today that "teams have come to Parkhead and won like St Johnstone and Kilmarnock" - never mentioned us. Bit apprehensive about Saturday? 

I am reminded of Chick Young's pathetic 'let's get a song for ICT' drivel that the BBC Sport website had posted for months. Maybe I'm wrong but I am not aware of great traditional anthems from any of the Premier Clubs apart from the usual crap from the OF. Come on you Saints, Dons, Well etc aint exactly "You'll never Walk Alone" at the Kop.  

Noticed John McGlynn saying today that "teams have come to Parkhead and won like St Johnstone and Kilmarnock" - never mentioned us. Bit apprehensive about Saturday? 

He is well aware of us beating Celtic, its just he didnt want to highlight, that the team that hes playing  next weekend beat them.

When asked about the gulf in class between Celtic and Hearts he highlighted that "Kilmarnock have beaten Celtic here,  St Johnstone have taken points off Celtic here"   

Major apologies if I sound like a Celtic fan here, but is the Daily Record trying its best to unsettle our season. Today we have two mentions, one being that Andrew Shinnie is on a list of out of contract players that Craig Brown has for Aberdeen the other being the lack of tickets sold for the semi-final.

As posted on this forum before over 120 players are out of contract from SPL clubs at the end of the season and as Shinnie is up there with the best I'm sure he will be on most clubs lists. Why haven't they mentioned Randolf and Higdon at Motherwell.

On the ticket front, it is not a secret we have a low fan base so how is this news.

Since the former P & J comedian has swapped comics there seems to be a lack of "proper" stories about ICT.

Edited by Big G

So that's the meeja against Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen and St Mirren, as well as ICT. Relax. There's a player doing better than most. Bit of speculation. Nothing really. Maybe even Shinnie's agent is looking for offers.

No conspiracy. Just a fairly dull story from a team that's rarely reported but are doing well, so a story has to be had. This is just the one they picked as they wouldn't know a Doran from a Draper.

Major apologies if I sound like a Celtic fan here, but is the Daily Record trying its best to unsettle our season. Today we have two mentions, one being that Andrew Shinnie is on a list of out of contract players that Craig Brown has for Aberdeen the other being the lack of tickets sold for the semi-final.

As posted on this forum before over 120 players are out of contract from SPL clubs at the end of the season and as Shinnie is up there with the best I'm sure he will be on most clubs lists. Why haven't they mentioned Randolf and Higdon at Motherwell.

On the ticket front, it is not a secret we have a low fan base so how is this news.

Since the former P & J comedian has swapped comics there seems to be a lack of "proper" stories about ICT.

To be fair to the record they are only reprinting stories that were in the Sun yesterday.

• Agree 1