FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The "Club Shop Has Been Painted" Thread

Renegade

Its still a portakabin - no matter what colour it is, surely the builder could make something a wee bit more professional?  it all stinks of temporary to me.

• Agree 3

Ok it looks tragic but the issue isn't really the colours it's the portacabin/open skip or whatever it is

To have that in front of the main stand shouts lack of professionalism if I'm being honest

Our club shop should be an integral part of the stadium and should be situated inside the stand itself or in the town centre

Dougal

• Agree 1

Can we give it a f*cking rest with all the merger crap on every thread.

The same few people dragging conversation onto that topic time and time again, boring the sh*t out of the majority of other users and killing the forum.

• Agree 4

Apologies but it does remind me of the Snack Shack at the old Kingsmills. And that is being serious and means that I will not be accused of bringing humour and light relief to this forum. It is probably more popular in its present position and ambience than putting it out of sight inside the stand or the ground. Quirky and accessible can often be the best.

Its still a portakabin - no matter what colour it is, surely the builder could make something a wee bit more professional?  it all stinks of temporary to me.

"The Builder" hasn't had any direct connection to the club for quite some time...either as a member of the board or as a major shareholder.