FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

F-T 2-2 and still top of the heap :ictscarf:

We've got to be happy with that especially with our nearest rivals in the table all dropping points too.

Really shows how far the club have come tho', when you feel mild disappointment that we couldn't just hold on for all 3 points.

Edited by Bush

In my heart of hearts, I, and I think, most ICT fans would have taken that result.  Great defending for most of the game.

It was funny, in the Celtic TV stream I managed to watch, listening to all their biased commentators shouting for free kicks, and for complaining for time wasting etc and wanting our players to be booked for any infringement.  What a bunch of tossers.

Anyway, a good result, and still top.

• Agree 3

In my heart of hearts, I, and I think, most ICT fans would have taken that result.  Great defending for most of the game.

It was funny, in the Celtic TV stream I managed to watch, listening to all their biased commentators shouting for free kicks, and for complaining for time wasting etc and wanting our players to be booked for any infringement.  What a bunch of tossers.

However they still are a great improvement from the Rangers TV lot!

i agree, watching the same stream in sunny lanzarote, i:ve never heard such a one sided bunch of commentators ( i use that term loosely) we thoroughly deserved that result even though there was only side on the pitch according to those nondescipt idiots..

The commentators were cringeworthy. Liked the bit where their boy clattered into Brill and they accused Brill of playacting and causing the injury himself!!

Would've taken a point before the match, but really disappointed we didn't take all 3 in the end.

Still, a nice run of games coming up now, so let's hope we can build on our excellent start.

Im delighted to go to Celtic park and come away with a point, even against such a p1ss poor Celtic team. I have to say tho....i thought that it was a performance simmilar to last week. played a blinding first half, then allowed celtic to dictate the game for most of the second half. First half...we played nice flowing football....ball on the deck etc....for which we were richly rewarded and justly so. second half...we resorted to punting the ball all the way up the pitch, allowing Cellic to launch another attack. I fear if the game had gone on for another 5-10 mins...we might have left with a sore defeat. BUT.....it never, and we didnt. So overall....im pretty pleased

That's a great result really ...to come away from Celtic Park, perhaps feeling dissappointed to have let a lead slip, whilst still being top and 3points clear, is a pretty good place to be (my other team let a lead slip at Stoke)... a fantastic start for the boys this season.

• Agree 1