FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup 2014 - Fourth Round draw

Sneckboy

Think we should see Morton off quite easily but I'm dreading to see and hear what crowd we get next weekend what with County playing the same day

We have always had extremely poor attendances at home in the early rounds of cup competitions but we could be looking at the 1000 mark by my reckoning and that would be cringeworthy should we have a new a manager at the helm

Dougal

It really isn't that long ago that for an Inverness side to beat Morton in the cup would have been a memorable bit of giant killing.  I'll be happy for us to win ugly but I think we will win pretty.  I predict Billy being subbed in the 67th minute so we can salute his hat-trick.

There's been a few thumpings like when we won 6-1 at Stirling, and beat Brechin 5-1, and the time we gave Hamilton a goal of a start and took 6 off them.

But for every decent win like that there's been a few stuffy wins like Elgin or even replays like Ayr or Partick.

Having recently seen Whitehill take Stirling Albion to about 183 mins before conceding the winner I'll settle for any kind of passage into round 5. Let's face it we'll probably be trailing to an Imrie thunderbolt shortly after Mr Robertson blows for kickoff;-)