FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Troublemakers

Bronson

Having read the warnings about potential trouble at the game tomorrow, I would ask that our fans keep an eye on 2 of our most troublesome supporters.

Rumour has it that Big T fan is making the journey to the Granite city, where he plans to meet up with his second in command Absent friend.

Apparently Absent friend is keen to rumble despite just being released from hospital following his latest scrap.

I saw Big T fan today and he certainly is a soccer casual - he had his hair cut especially for tomorrows meet. He was also at the gym beefing himself up and will be wearing his nice new shirt tomorrow.

If don's fans have any sense they'll steer clear of Inverness' answer to the Krays.

Having read the warnings about potential trouble at the game tomorrow, I would ask that our fans keep an eye on 2 of our most troublesome supporters.

Rumour has it that Big T fan is making the journey to the Granite city, where he plans to meet up with his second in command Absent friend.

Apparently Absent friend is keen to rumble despite just being released from hospital following his latest scrap.

I saw Big T fan today and he certainly is a soccer casual - he had his hair cut especially for tomorrows meet. He was also at the gym beefing himself up and will be wearing his nice new shirt tomorrow.

If don's fans have any sense they'll steer clear of Inverness' answer to the Krays.

I'll be keeping an eye on Big T on the journey and I'll try not to let him lead me astray.... :004: :001:

:015: :015: :015: :015:

Well done Maimie for taking this responsibility on board, unfortunately you won't be in control when he meets up with absent friend.  I had the pleasure of watching the last ICT v the Dons game in the company of Absent Friend and he even bought the pies, but you can never be sure.  :015:

I tried to  treat Big T fan and Absent Friend, under the Mental Health Act, for years. They both have diagnoses of Antisocial Personality Disorder and are viewed by the Police as being Category A hooligans. For the sake of peace I am posting their photties even though I may receive a disciplinary warning for breach of confidentiality.

_1607666_thekrays300.jpg

But to be fair here is school phottie of  the sneaky fecking grass Brosnon as well.

http://www.askart.com/AskART/photos/ILL9222004/61.jpg

This one made it home as well, bruised and battered from the pie Q, some of those young ladies punch above their weight when they realise that the pies are running short and they are still a wee bit away from the counter!

Great game and once again a super support once they found their voice - SO PROUD TO BE, PROUD TO BE,  PROUD TO BE A J.....!!

Sorry for any confusion.

I Didn't realise it was a Joke as I'm fairly new to this messageboard, so didn't know everybody's intentions, and after coming from the previous thread regarding trouble took this as being serious.

Knowing now that there was no truth in it, my apologies to Absent Friend and Big T if my post in anyway suggested them being worse than the original post.

I have to admit that I was of a similar mind to RiG when I first saw Bronsons post, but knowing it wasn't serious I decided to let it run and keep an eye on it to ensure it never got out of hand instead of removing it or blowing the joke straight off.

Wyness_Is_God - You can be certain that neither Big T or Absent Friend will have been in any way offended so no need for apologies.  You aren't the first to be taken in by something like this and you can be sure you won't be the last - Live and Learn  :001: