FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Striker Required

ictchris

I feel we do need another Strikler short term to keep competition for places healthy and if that means we have to dig deep to bring in a quality loan signing then that's what we are going to have to do (especially if CC want to fulfill his plans of playing a 4-3-3 in some matches).

A short term loan deal isn't going to break the bank, but a lack of options up front could well break the season.

I thought he (Black) played at CB as a trainee as well as in the middle. It could have just been lazyness on media/Fifa 2005's part.

Ive never seen him play there and would wonder whether he could. but as i said an option but not IDEAL

I dont see the point in signing a striker permantly right now. Getting a player on loan would be good. Having an experienced goal getter till the end of the season would be the best solution in my book. Then perhaps getting the lad Buchanan, who after having a good 1st half of the season should be assessed further, would be the order of the day.

And if that is Cowie in then we need to start looking at centre halves. we only really have 3 at mo. Hastings is too valuable at left back to be used in the middle.