FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Small club mentality

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely PATHETIC responsesh no footballing sense - apart from Caley D - Duncan was in the "holding role" and had a grip on Nakamura - McBain was scurrying all over the place and had to readjust. TM4TJ - ma left upper arm twitched but I spat on it AND read the opening post fer fecks sake.  :004: And as fer Johnboy - all he retorts with is personalised crap.  :008:

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

I don't think we settled for a draw at all. The number of times our players took quick free kicks, corners and throw ins suggested to me that they were trying to keep the tempo of the game going.

Guest Spectre

20:20 hindsight.  The goal was unlucky and wouldn't have happened if Dodds hadn't miskicked the ball.

Taking our defensive midfielder off at 1-1 versus the best team in country with 15 minutes to go is hardly 'small club mentality', quite the opposite really.

And CC is hardly to blame for the players sitting deep, hoofing it up the park unless he's told them to do that - unlikely.  We played a lot more long ball stuff under Brewster.

Both 'Tic goals resulted from mis-kicked attempted clearences.... We outplayed them on the day, but lost because of a couple of bad breaks.  :009:

I still think we've got the quality to make the top six.... Certainly won't be far off it for a club with our "small" mentality.....  :022:

20:20 hindsight.  The goal was unlucky and wouldn't have happened if Dodds hadn't miskicked the ball.

Taking our defensive midfielder off at 1-1 versus the best team in country with 15 minutes to go is hardly 'small club mentality', quite the opposite really.

And CC is hardly to blame for the players sitting deep, hoofing it up the park unless he's told them to do that - unlikely.  We played a lot more long ball stuff under Brewster.

Exactly how anyone can complain about taking off our defensive midfielder and then (in the same thread) say that we sat back and bent over for the big team is ridiculous.  2 mistakes and 2 goals otherwise you would be on here kissing CC's erse.  We have the best record in the league against the OF bar none this season, not so much a small team mentality when you look at the stats.  :014:

I've read you're original post IHE and I honestly think you're being very harsh on CC.

IMO Inverness were every bit as likely to win on Sunday as sellik, I really felt at one stage that we were going to do the same as we did in the rangers game at Christmas. Bear in mind this is sellik team is capable of beating Man. Utd (is there a better team in Europe just now ?)

I was extremely proud of ICT, yet again, on Sunday. Celtic were, as the O.F. often are, jammy feckers. Inverness were unlucky, nothing else.

Had Christie been negative, he wouldn't have replaced the tiring McAllister with Paatelainen, it would have probably been Stuart McCaffery coming on.

And one other thing, I'm having trouble concentrating on you're posts with that new avatar you've got !!! :015: