FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Time to stop raiding County!

Mrs Pauliebee

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

Yes they're our rivals but stealing their best players again and again violates the spirit of 'fair play'. We used to hate Livi for doing it to us, now we're just as bad.

No way I feckin agree with that. Usually we've taken players who C(o)unty reckoned were not up to it, or were disgruntled anyway. Rankin's the only exception. In Cowie's case he can see they're going nowhere except possibly div 2 and wants out.

On second thoughts, the same can be said of Rankin, he just wised up a bit earlier than Cowie.

In £ivi's case they overstretched themselves financially to weaken their rivals (ourselves and Falkirk IIRC) in the same league in order to reach the SPL at any cost. So feckem.

I didn't think there was any Fair Play in the transfer game....ever. It's a case of money talks in a lot of cases. We're definately not doing a Livvy here, as The Mantis says, C**nty are in a different league.

Somebody has posted this on the JailEnder !!

Feeder club status

I am reliably informed that ICT have approached UEFA to register Ross County officially as a "feeder club". ICT have received support and guidance from none other than Manchester United. Alex Ferguson is reported to have commented - "Yon Bennett bloke is a fair businessman. I thought that we were being successful in our Royal Antwerp project but Inverness are shading us by utilsing their close, coveting neighbours. It may attract better players to Dingwall if they realise that playing well will take them to a higher level of footbal".

:014:

Yes they're our rivals

Think I like feeder club better .... rivals usually play in the same league as each other  :015: :015: :015:

In £ivi's case they overstretched themselves financially to weaken their rivals (ourselves and Falkirk IIRC) in the same league in order to reach the SPL at any cost. So feckem.

Think it was Raith Rovers - just as they started having financial problems - they bought Marvin Andrews, Steve Tosh and Alex Burns for less than 100k in total and then went on to sign Davide Xausa, Mark McCulloch and Barry Wilson from ICT ........

Think it was Raith Rovers - just as they started having financial problems - they bought Marvin Andrews, Steve Tosh and Alex Burns for less than 100k in total and then went on to sign Davide Xausa, Mark McCulloch and Barry Wilson from ICT ........

Aye Scotty, I remember now....

Somebody has posted this on the JailEnder !!

Feeder club status

I am reliably informed that ICT have approached UEFA to register Ross County officially as a "feeder club". ICT have received support and guidance from none other than Manchester United. Alex Ferguson is reported to have commented - "Yon Bennett bloke is a fair businessman. I thought that we were being successful in our Royal Antwerp project but Inverness are shading us by utilsing their close, coveting neighbours. It may attract better players to Dingwall if they realise that playing well will take them to a higher level of footbal".

:014:

Aye Johndo you mischief maker... I'll be dusting down my old 'local rivals' article next  :001: