FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Morgan

MichaelICT

I've been ondering how he hasn't started so many games recenly when I think he inspired us to win v Rangers at home , our best player at the game down at Falkirk , he's creative which is what we need, and gets goals from set-pieces. The answer to all our problems !  And if I remember he was one of our best players at the end of last season. So why has CC shown a lack of faith in Morgan ?  :024: :024: :024:

Not that I know of ? but if he does it explains why he hasn't been featuring of late but like I said I don't know if he is injured or not. Maybe we should drop Roy McBain so we favour a more striking approach to the game  I know he is a hard-working defending minded midfielder and all but if you strike those Glasgow B******s early we have a great chance of winning the game and getting to the semis and further . ??? :cheer01

I think Morgan could be a great player for us, he's particularly good with corners and dead balls, but the reason why he's not featuring is he can't be ersed. He just doesn't bother exerting himself in reserve games, and I've heard even County weren't interested in taking him on loan due to his laziness. He needs to work on his motivation!!!

I've been ondering how he hasn't started so many games recenly when I think he inspired us to win v Rangers at home

:015: :015: :015:

No chance. He did a good job but I think you are pushing it to say he was the inspiration behind the win.

our best player at the game down at Falkirk ,

What game was that? Thumping we got? No one emerged from that game with pass marks nor can they hold their head high. Morgan included.