FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who's to blame..

caley100

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Yawn*

Same old pish from the same old man.  You need to get some new hobbies.  If you get your kicks from 'baiting' people on an internet forum then you need to seriously do an M.O.T. on your life.  It is rather funny that these 'fishing trips' seem to only happen on forums that have a majority of older members, and is in fact the older members that undertake them.

You need some new tricks.

:015: :015: :015: :015: Still feckin biting though.  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: Go on - respond again?

It's a message board, what else are you meant to do?  Or would you prefer we just stayed quiet after you posted, or rather, ignored you.  Hey, that would be a great idea.  Implement an ignore system which means that we don't have to put up with your pish day in day out.

Now I would love to continue 'struggling against your line' but I have 9 1/2 hours of plying students with alcohol to go to.

:015: :015: :015: :015: Still feckin biting though.  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: Go on - respond again?

It's a message board, what else are you meant to do?  Or would you prefer we just stayed quiet after you posted, or rather, ignored you.  Hey, that would be a great idea.  Implement an ignore system which means that we don't have to put up with your pish day in day out.

Now I would love to continue 'struggling against your line' but I have 9 1/2 hours of plying students with alcohol to go to.

See that big button on the left hand side below a users Avatar....yeah that one that says IGNORE....it does exactly what it says on the tin  :004:

Guest sophia

The answer is nobody.

I had a little chuckle to myself when I read the poster who described the scorer of our goal, perhaps the the goal of the season, against Rangers as "utterly useless" berate a fellow Jags supporter for an alleged attack on our much improved centre forward.

The answer is nobody.

I had a little chuckle to myself when I read the poster who described the scorer of our goal, perhaps the the goal of the season, against Rangers as "utterly useless" berate a fellow Jags supporter for an alleged attack on our much improved centre forward.

Still got that chip on your shoulder I see Sophia? You know I stand by those comments and that I have praised said player plenty of times since then but why let that get in the way of more of your selective quoting and you carrying on like a broken record yet again  :003:

Guest sophia

You may well have praised JR, however, I still await a justification for calling our player "utterly useless".

Not selective either, over on P&B you were washing your dirty linen in public by badmouthing him.

It could be viewed as hypocritical to castigate other critics whilst "standing by" such tripe.

You may well have praised JR, however, I still await a justification for calling our player "utterly useless".

Not selective either, over on P&B you were washing your dirty linen in public by badmouthing him.

It could be viewed as hypocritical to castigate other critics whilst "standing by" such tripe.

I've already "justified" it by giving my opinion, and I stress, opinion. That opinion was based on games at the start of the season when he was performing very poorly. Since then he has been much better and I have praised him accordingly. If you don't like it then that's not really my problem  :003:

Guest sophia

RIG,

Do you recognise the difference between performing "very poorly" and being "utterly useless"?

If you do, you have the intelligence to also recognise that you have wilfully refused to address the straightforward point I make.

I have not refused to address anything.

I have already explained my reasoning my criticising Rankin and I'm not going to keep repeating myself if you are going to persist in carrying on like a broken record.