FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

a caley thistle fan in BARNSLEY needs your verbal support 188 mile walk

Guest coronationcages

Guest coronationcages

i forgot to say every hit we get on the site barclays are paying us £1 .... so just a look will help! matt

Guest coronationcages

why aint i a ict fan? i was born on embo street dornoch i get to every game i can (which isnt many) i have a signed ict programme from the rangers ict game at home where we lost 1 v o as i was there ... i come to the 1st game of the season at home every year! i have this seasons kit in about an xxxxxxxxxxL i have the last kit and the white away shirt! i must be a fan as i had to come and pick up my shirt as its impossible to order online because of the stupid sizes! i sat on the edge of my seat as we pushed for the equaliser today! so dont you tell me i aint a fan! i even went to the clac,ncuddin game for charlies last game ! so like i said who are you to say who is a fan! matt

Coronationcages - you are indeed an ICT fan. Glad to have you in the happy ICT family. :love03:

But with a shirt size like that Ijust hope you remember to book two seats for your next visit to the North Stand!! :004:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest coronationcages

1 mile a day is more than alot of people can do so i say 180 in 8 is bleedin fantastic well done mate