FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What Kind Of Fan Are You?

RiG

What Kind Of Fan Do You View Yourself As?  

144 members have voted

1. 1.

Using the Law of Scotty (2007):

As I said in a thread a month or two back, we seem to have a 5 point scale that both stadium and Internet fans seem to fall into ....

1. Nothing is ever right. Criticism is the only option and anyone who doesn't criticise has their head in the sand

2. Not much is right but we will occasionally give praise as a last resort.

3. Praise and criticism in equal measure - credit where its due, criticism when appropriate.

4. Not much is wrong but we will occasionally criticise as a last resort.

5. Nothing is ever wrong. Praise is the only option and anyone who doesn't agree is anti-ICT or a bad supporter

What kind of fan do you think you are? See if this thread can run for any length of time without people trying to tell you what kind of fan you are - this is just how you see yourself according to the above criteria.

Me = 3.

I'm the kind who, when I'm able, goes to games home and away and gives all the players as much support and encouragement as I can muster. Afterwards, when its all over, I reflect and analyse and think I come to sensible conclusions as to what was right or wrong. Then I look forward to doing it all again next time.

i would say probably 3

would rather see the poll on who reckons they are better manager/assistant/coach/clueless/diehard etc etc

i would probably put my self in the over loud likes to think he knows whats best and just wants to sit through a match with out having my heart in my mouth type

Wow, everyone is perfect............

3 is what we should all be aspiring to be, I would like to be a 3 but am prob halfway to a 4

will anyone own up to being a 1 or a 5 :015:

i like tog's poll  idea!

feel free to create a poll then  :004: - instead of 'start new topic' on the relevant forum frontpage/topiclist, click 'new poll'