FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hospitality packages

Tug

with my wedding reception being on the 27th april i was planning (if the split is kind to us) on getting a package for the match on the 28th. few questions though regarding it if anyone has done one before :-

1. spoke to the club and they reckoned the smaller teams is only £80 a head per person is this the motm sponsorship thing or just a corprate feed+drinks

2. Is it a formal dress thing or smart casual

3. how late is the bar open till afterwards :D

4. if it is Motm thingy as im organising it am i the one that gets the presentation dealy .

tvm

Tug

QUESTION1

Before you click on the link I am adding here, bear in mind that it is from LAST SEASON when this was the official site, so some prices and packages may no longer exist, may be priced differently, or have slightly different features. For a definitive answer, speak to Angela Wilson on 01463 227454 or email at angela.wilson@ictfc.co.uk

The price you have been quoted suggests the hospitality bods are assuming we will not finish in the top six and that the quote was for a standard hospitality table at a category 'c' game (ie. not Celtic, Rangers, Hearts or Aberdeen) ... This is shown as 'executive dining' in the link below. Match, Man of the Match and other sponsorship packages are a fair bit more expensive. http://www.caleythistleonline.com/xx_OLDCONTENT/0506_matchdaysponsorship.htm

QUESTION2

I guess you would call it 'business casual' - dress trousers and shirt is appropriate or you can go the whole hog and wear your savile row suit  :004: Jeans and a t-shirt is frowned upon !!

QUESTION3

Unless it has changed, its about 1/2 an hour although you dont go up to the bar, the drinks are brought (slowly) to your table.

QUESTION4

If MotM package is available and you buy that, you and your group get to pick the MotM, get a picture taken with him at the end, get to present the award and receive a small gift from the club.

ta question answered.

will settle for exec dining likely. obviously i know its dependant where we finish who we play etc etc but the prices dont seem to have changed.

should be a nice hangover cure ;)

I was at the St Mirren game on the 1st of January in the hospitality bit and noone said a word to me about wearing my ICT shirt and a pair of jeans.  We were turfed out at half past 5 after the game.

Guest ICTangie

Tug

QUESTION1

Before you click on the link I am adding here, bear in mind that it is from LAST SEASON when this was the official site, so some prices and packages may no longer exist, may be priced differently, or have slightly different features. For a definitive answer, speak to Angela Wilson on 01463 227454 or email at angela.wilson@ictfc.co.uk

The price you have been quoted suggests the hospitality bods are assuming we will not finish in the top six and that the quote was for a standard hospitality table at a category 'c' game (ie. not Celtic, Rangers, Hearts or Aberdeen) ... This is shown as 'executive dining' in the link below. Match, Man of the Match and other sponsorship packages are a fair bit more expensive. http://www.caleythistleonline.com/xx_OLDCONTENT/0506_matchdaysponsorship.htm

QUESTION2

I guess you would call it 'business casual' - dress trousers and shirt is appropriate or you can go the whole hog and wear your savile row suit  :004: Jeans and a t-shirt is frowned upon !!

QUESTION3

Unless it has changed, its about 1/2 an hour although you dont go up to the bar, the drinks are brought (slowly) to your table.

QUESTION4

If MotM package is available and you buy that, you and your group get to pick the MotM, get a picture taken with him at the end, get to present the award and receive a small gift from the club.

Spot on Scotty! Fancy a job :027: