FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Central Defender

The trialist is 6'3 according to footie website profiles and was at ajjaco before being released. Ajjaco are a top end 2nd flight french team who were in the 1st flight 2 seasons ago. He was never a regular though and was loaned out last season to the 3rd tier where he got more games.

Bobby Mann is still class. There's no-one better in the air, at reading the game, at organizing and motivating, or at starting moves from the back. All he lacks is pace, but the way we defend (deep) it wouldn't matter. Dodds wasn't exactly the quickest was he?

If we got him back I truly believe it'd be a bigger coup than any of our other signings this summer.

Guest TinCanFan

I reckon he'd be a great signing for ICT and he can have his old number back.  He could do aswell with SPL football because Peterhead isn't really his standard.

If we got him back I truly believe it'd be a bigger coup than any of our other signings this summer.

I reckon he'd be a great signing for ICT and he can have his old number back.  He could do aswell with SPL football because Peterhead isn't really his standard.

:rotflmao:

Although I am and always have been a big Bobby fan, I have to admit that the "Big Mann" is in the past and that is where he should stay.

He was a great servant to our club, a future "hall of famer" no doubt but he is yesterday's news. The 4 first choice defenders will do for me, and I just hope that Charlie finds a suitable backup (or that one of the youngsters is as promising as Zander is in midfield).

On the practical side there is also the 'family' issue. One of the main reasons Bobby did not extend his contract at the end of the championship winning season was his desire to move closer to home spend more time with his family. His wife is a police officer and although she could transfer to Inverness there would be no guarantees that she would be posted in Inverness ... Stornoway or Kirkwall would make it an even harder commute for him !!!

Would you have Bavidge back because he scored 2 goals against us in that same game ? no ? me neither.

Would you have Bavidge back because he scored 2 goals against us in that same game ? no ? me neither.

The Bavidge I saw last week was not the same Bavidge we saw at ICT. he had plenty of pace, great touch, instant control, strength and was good in the air. His first goal was excellent and his 2nd none to shabby either.

The Bavidge I saw last week was not the same Bavidge we saw at ICT. he had plenty of pace, great touch, instant control, strength and was good in the air. His first goal was excellent and his 2nd none to shabby either.

sure it wasnt someone else wearing a Bavidge mask ???

sure it wasnt someone else wearing a Bavidge mask ???

Why would anyone want to masquerade as a ginger ? :016:

From BBC :

"Kelly is now being linked with a move to Kilmarnock.

Gretna, Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Dundee United have also been linked with the central defender.

Former Carlisle player Kelly requested a transfer because his partner is keen to move back to the North West of England."

Next!