FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibs at it again!!

kencar

i was caley/clach/hibs.. but im only 24.  i was 10 when the merger stuff was going on and to be honest wasnt really into football at the time

some would say im still not really into football, leaving me in a position to laugh at hibs nasty youth academy free of guilt or envy, itll be a dump and will forever be viewed as such by me :022:

you know i wasnt expecting anybody to take offense to me laughing at an aerodrome being used for football!

i was caley/clach/hibs.. but im only 24.  i was 10 when the merger stuff was going on and to be honest wasnt really into football at the time

some would say im still not really into football, leaving me in a position to laugh at hibs nasty youth academy free of guilt or envy, itll be a dump and will forever be viewed as such by me :022:

you know i wasnt expecting anybody to take offense to me laughing at an aerodrome being used for football!

:024:...... wouldn't have been a hard choice in those days! I expect its a bit like the former smokers syndrome? As for being offended, I would prefer to look at it as defending the forward thinking of my club, just as I have defended the Tulloch Stadium! But its nice to know that your opinion of the academy building has improved. Aerodrome is a step up from a barn. Hopefully the results of our dump.... oops slip! academy will grace the Tulloch Stadium against an entire county team rather than the midfield you have today.  :001:

the last hibs game i went to (not including v ict) was the 6-2 drubbing of hearts 5-6 years back in the mcleish days

latapy, sauzee and mixu all scored but i cant remember which of them got the hat trick but i do remember almost getting killed by a police horse on easter road afterwards.  that was the first hibs game id been to in years, mustve been about 2001 even then.  it was the one that made me realise i really dont give a scooby doo about them, if i was goign to get excited about winning the derby 6-2 at home on a freezing october night then i never would again

It was 2000 and Mixu netted the hat-trick. I take it your an Invernessian born and bred? If so then your where your meant to be.  :024:........ you do like football? That was one helluva game, even for the nuetrals.

I remember some idiot posting on here, during ICT's first SPL season, claiming that he supported ICT and the huns and that he didn't see a conflict as ICT wasn't challenging the huns for the title? I wonder if he's still confused.

I didn't have such a dilemma it was always the hibees for me, still miss Kingsmills though. But that is all confided to the history books.  :019: :sillywave: :019: