FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The new "singing" section

Doofer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son has asked if we can go to the singing section on Saturday but I see on the club website there selling tickets for that section. I thought that apart from old firm games any Caley supporters in the ground could wander over and sit there and join in, can anyone bring me up to date ?

My son has asked if we can go to the singing section on Saturday but I see on the club website there selling tickets for that section. I thought that apart from old firm games any Caley supporters in the ground could wander over and sit there and join in, can anyone bring me up to date ?

I believe that to comply with the law you need to swap your existing seat for one in the singing section. Seats are numbered.

At the Scotland Turkey international, a bunch of fans in the south stand were singing the tune 'when the saints go marching in' with the words;

oh Inverness, is wonderful

oh Inverness is won-der-ful

It's got a bridge and a castle,

oh Inverness is won-der-ful!

It started easily enough, as all it took was for one person to start 'Oh Inverness!' and folk round about started to join in.

Crazy lyrics, but you can't argue with them, and everyone knows the tune! Strange though....I haven't heard it since then?

:030:

Take it you dont go to ICT games then