White Paper on Independence published this week

Mee

The Scottish Parliament should negotiate a new settlement with the British government, based on the proposals set out in the White Paper, so that Scotland becomes a sovereign and independent state.  

116 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes - I agree
    • No - I disagree

Guest sophia

TCF, are you Paul Whitehouse from the Fast Show?

To Mee, I was only joking, I really would say yes without any sweet talk!

Why does anybody think we shouldn't look after ourselves?

Does anybody seriously think that Portugal would vote to be governed by Madrid or Austria by Berlin?

Politics is not a subject which goes down lightly in coversation with anyone other than good mates and or family - otherwise it's gonna cause arguements. That's not to say that people shouldn't talk about it, it's a very important thing which I think is often neglected by people of my age group. Anywho - I doubt anyone is going to convince the other over this sort of issue so i'm gonna stay out. i can see both sides of the arguement and have my opinon.

Politics is not a subject which goes down lightly in coversation with anyone other than good mates and or family - otherwise it's gonna cause arguements. That's not to say that people shouldn't talk about it, it's a very important thing which I think is often neglected by people of my age group. Anywho - I doubt anyone is going to convince the other over this sort of issue so i'm gonna stay out. i can see both sides of the arguement and have my opinon.

Isn't your Dads business dependant on the union.