FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Should Bennett Go Too??

reefinweedallday

Anyone else think Grassa should take a walk too,seems to me we still have a Highland league mentality of "Jobs for the boys" i believe that is why we are so lacking behind the scenes because we have a Highland leauge set up and a Highland leauge mentality.

It was always going to happen that Charlie would walk away he just doesn't have the temperemant for the big stage,he walked from Celtic when he was about to make the breakthrough and you sensed from his body language and comment s when he got the job that he was scared of it

Never mind sure Grassa will create a post for his old mate!!!

About time everyone behind the scenes realised were an SPL team now

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i posted earlier today elsewhere, I never quite understood what grassa possesed to qualify him for such a position. To me, its a job somone with a wealth of knowledge of footie and who has been in the game many years takes on

Cant believe you lot are slagging of Grassa, it was him that got Robbo and Brew FFS, Who's next on the hit list? Savage? for not being from Inverness, David Sutherland for being from Inverness so he has a highland mentality? Feckin grow up.  :tosser:

Savage is a true professional - a very strong personality, a businessman with spondoolachs and clout - dedicated apparently to Inverness and ruthless in the pursuit of his dreams and his ambitions - which may actually be close to ours. Lots to admire and lots to fear.  :003:

No one slagging bennet from what i can see,resorting to name calling because you dont agree is shocking!!!

Just stating a point that its maybe time we started moving away from the Highland league mentality within the club,would never slag David Sutherland a true Highland Warrior who without there would be no club!!!

Insinuating the man has not been in the game for years and has no football knowledge, in my book, is slagging the man off. Its Graeme Bennett who brought in the players we have. Its him who spends a lot of time negotiating deals. And, as has been said already, its him who brought in our previous managers, and who will bring in the next one.

The trouble with some, who post on here, is that they have an Old Firm mentality. This team is young but it is maturing and at the right sort of pace and its the people like Bennett, Sutherland, and now Savage who will ensure that the pace doesn't go too fast. They are the ones with the heart and the will to ensure Inverness CT will be a successful business for years to come.

The problem with some on here is that they believe the club get everything right and no one should ever question things

People are allowed to have personal opinions whether some on here like it or not

Transfers are done in two windows every year,our new managers are appointed perhaps every eighteen months,leaves a lot of spare time doesnt it :001:

Savage is a true professional - a very strong personality, a businessman with spondoolachs and clout - dedicated apparently to Inverness and ruthless in the pursuit of his dreams and his ambitions - which may actually be close to ours. Lots to admire and lots to fear.  :003:

What a typically wonderful piece of IHE bull$hit.....!!!    :clapping03:

Well done Big Man..... :022: :022:

The problem with some on here is that they believe the club get everything right and no one should ever question things

People are allowed to have personal opinions whether some on here like it or not

Transfers are done in two windows every year,our new managers are appointed perhaps every eighteen months,leaves a lot of spare time doesnt it :001:

And perhaps he also has duties to perform as vice-chairman

ihe wasnt talking bullsh1t there johnboy, savage has already made a difference and everybody else needs to get upto speed fast, especially those players who arent happy with marius being paid more.

would they have been p1ssed off with dargo if he signed the contract we'd offered him?  it couldnt have been worth much less than nicolaes

my fear with letting grassa go is a pretty highland league one, he may be very expensive to replace

Yes.................he's brought in on megabucks but nobody knows much about him other than the fact he has his own website with his own home movies on it. If he turns out to be the messiah some folk think he is then great. Until I witness a **** sight better than I have so far then I will remain sceptical.

i think what youre saying is that YOU havent heard of marius nicolae before, you distrust the pr opportunities new media offers everybody and you believe that you can only accept him if he turns out to be the son of god  :029:

long before he signed for ict id already seen him play a few times on eurosport, i knew his name and career path instantly when i heard we were in for him.  i have no doubt in my mind at all that he will turn out to be our best ever player, hes the best signing to come to scotland since henrick larsson and do not say that lightly.  just watch this space  (sadly i think he may end up with a novo, cannigia, fernandez type move along the way)

what he earns is his and his employers business, not yours and not the players along side him, in an ideal world everyone would be on a performance dependant salary but for now any grumbles from players who earn a grand a week to serve up sh1te bottom of the league football, who cant get themselves fit by the start of a season and have no self motivation whatsoever need to know their place.

if you claim they deserve a fairer salary because of the excellent teamwork theyve displayed in the past then i could give you the exact same argument to explain why nicolae is worth a **** of a lot more than every single one of them

Sorry mate but as a shareholder in Inverness Thistle and Caledonian Football Clubs I think I do have a right to know what he earns.

Sorry Alex, I disagree. As a fellow shareholder in Inverness Caledonian Thistle, I do NOT believe I have the right to know what any individual player earns. I do however have the right to know what the overall staff costs are as displayed in the audited accounts. 

As for the Grassa question .... no, I dont believe he should go

Hold on a second, as far as I understand.

Marius is getting 2 grand a week or so from Caley and that Savages Orion are topping this up to 4 grand a week.

So he is only costing the club 2k a week...

He was also brought in on a free so the club didn't pay anything to get him here.

If we had brought him in from say Ross County like Cowie for ?50k on a two year deal. That is a equivelent cost to the club of ?500 a week.

When you factor that in..   Marius is only costing the club ?1500 a week...

That is why his signing was such a superb piece of buisness..... (by the board...!!!!)

Find me another  "International player with extensive top league and european experience" for

?1500 a week

Graham