FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Blackie and his new attitude

davieB

RIG is right. There were many people calling for his head after the falkirk "kicking the ball away.......twice!" incident. I was among those who genuinely thought that he had played his last game for the club. An uncontrollable laddie. Well, let me join the growing band of word-eaters and sing the praises of a reformed character.

Charlie surely must get some credit for this also.

I would also have thought that, as we are seemingly prepared to spend a lot of money importing a foreign international player, we must surely find the money to hold on to a possible future Scotland star should the vultures start circling.

I agree, Until very recently I thought that his career was going to be one of largely wasted potential due to his poor attitude.

Now there are signs that he is, at long last, begining to mature. If that continues then the downside is that **** probably not be playing for us for too much longer, on the other hand the club may get a few hundred thousand pounds for him.

No word eating here, his behaviour at that time was atrocious and he, deservedly, got the sharp end of a few peoples tongues as a result.

I'm all for acknowledging his change in temperament, but to praise someone for behaving themselves is going a bit over the top.  Hundreds of players manage not to act like neds on the park every week, you don't hear people singing their praises for it.