Heather Mills Macartney

SMEE

On the day that sees the start of the Macartney's court battle over Paul's fortune, i was curious as to others views on the matter.

My personal view is that she is a cold, manipulative, calculating, egotistical, meglomaniacal individual who only got involved with Paul to meet her needs to affirm this delusion.

I hold the opinion that she is entitled to and deserving of nothing of his fortune, as he had made his fortune long before her emergence and she played no part in him accumulating this wealth.

Her choice to defend herself is further proof of the high regard in which she hold herself.

I hope she falls flat on her face!

Despite her appearance on "Dancing with the Stars" over here, I would say she is pretty universally disliked. The late night chat shows like Letterman, Leno, Jimmy Kimmel and even our own Craig Ferguson (who started his comedic life as "Bing Hitler" but now fronts a very late late talk show, sports somewhat of a mid-Atlantic drawl and is about to become a US citizen) all did little sketches disparaging her at the time ....

Personally, I am with Smee on this one and think Stella was (reportedly) a good judge of character early on !!!

Back in the late nineties I once spent a few days golfing staying in and around Campbeltown and the Mull of Kintyre.

I was surprised to find many of the local shops, business's etc, in that area didn't think very much of Macca - who is a weel kent figure there - he still has a farmhouse in the area - part of which has been turned into a recording studio.

He is apparently well known around these parts for haggling over the price of eveything and anything - there are local builders etc, who have done work for him years ago and are still waiting for payment....

I'm no lover of Heather either, but it would be nice if she got something out of his 800 million fortune, and used it to repay some of Macca's creditors in the Mull of Kintyre.

I couldn't agree more with SMEE.  I hope that wooden legged cow doesn't get a penny.

Yep, dislikeable and universally disliked. BUt she will get a few bob. Much good may it do her.

Paul does have a reputation of being "careful",  how especially curious that he should be taken in at a moments weakness. Thinking with one eye.

Her choice to defend herself is further proof of the high regard in which she hold herself.

I hope she falls flat on her face!

She is using the court situation to get centre stage once again, no doubt to have a greet or two.

Pretty sad to hear about the people down west still owed money.

He wrote a wee sonnet about her when they first got together, it went something like this:

"We lay upon the riverbank,

my hands were all a-quiver,

I slowly undid her suspender belt

and her leg fell in the river"  :016:

Is it just me or...

heather.jpg

and...

324639.jpg

:024: :024: :024:

Either way I wouldn't trust either of them!