FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

bus to stadium

jugs116

my little brother is coming up from newcastle with his four mates for the next home match against aberdeen. can anyone tell me where they can catch a bus to the stadium from town. i know there are buses from dows and fairways but as they are staying in the town centre they are looking for a bus from there. i have had no luck finding one for them.

many thanks :021:

jugs116

met my little brother with his four mates at bus station and followed crowd to bus but by the time we got to the front there was only five tickets left and nine of us so my brother and his mates got taxis down while my family got the free bus. they really enjoyed the game and we walked back into town to show them the way back. thanks for all your advice. used it all, free bus, taxi and brisk walk :021:

jugs

Well done jugs............not the result we were hoping for, but in all honesty, a better performance than recent games, at least some of the team looked up for it.  Pity bout Russell Duncan thumping the ball off the AJG sign at the roof off the stand on half time, stupid booking probably resulting in a draw best result, but hey, normal service resumed, Aberdeen snatch it at the death, for about the fifth time....crucial man. :029: