FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Gretna : matchday thread

Scotty

[li]Discuss the game in this very thread right here  :004:[/li]
    [li]Get to the chatroom HERE[/li]
    [li]See the subs / bookings / report - after the game starts - HERE[/li]
    [li]See the stats etc after the game has ended by choosing today's game from HERE[/li] 
    [li]At the game ? - Dont forget to vote in the POLL after the game has ended. HERE
    [/li]
    [li]At the game ? SUBMIT A MATCH REPORT [/li]

LINEUPS

ICT

[attach=1]

GRETNA                                         

[attach=2]

post-2-1209819411.gif

post-4-1209819411.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1-0 after 32 seconds. Imrie  :021:

Although Sky Sports has it that Gretna went 1-0 up with Imrie scoring an OG. Then corrected it to 1-0 Inverness CT with Skelton scoring an OG.

Glad i'm listening to it on the radio as I could've sworn very loudly if i saw 0-1 scoreline come up, whilst drinking in the pub.

Before anyone asks ......... Imrie's goal is the second earliest for ICT in the league

ICT FASTEST GOALS FOR: 

31 seconds – Craig Dargo – SPL v Celtic 18.12.05

37 seconds - Dougie Imrie - SPL v Gretna 3.5.08

40 Seconds – Barry Robson – League v Ross County 9.11.02

54 Seconds – Craig Dargo v Livingston 8.11.05

56 Seconds – Steve Hislop - League v Brechin 29.11.03

Guest CaleyJaggy

Looks like we have lost another goal from a set piece.  We really need to sort out our defending at set pieces as we seem to lose an aweful lot of goals at set pieces.

"training mentality" - Irvine has mentioned this a few times now and seems to describe how we are playing.

just denied a penalty claim  :008: :008: :008:

Looks like we have lost another goal from a set piece.  We really need to sort out our defending at set pieces as we seem to lose an aweful lot of goals at set pieces.

That could be said for teams against us as well. Everyone practises the execution of free kick but not the defending of them

Lacking height in defence which is leaving zibi a little exposed on high balls but he's mopping up well and his distribution puts fraser to shame.  We switched off a bit after second goal.

Everyone practises the execution of free kick but not the defending of them

I'll be surprised if there is a professional club anywhere that doesn't practice defending free kicks religiously... and especially with the amount we have lost throughout this season you would think Brew would have emphasised it

3639 - yup higher than I expected too ... went for 3312 in the NPL which included an allowance for extra 'kids for a quid'