FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Romanian Provisional Squad Officially Announced

Guest stevico64

Guest stevico64

As you will see from below the Romania provisional sqaud has been accounced, Marius is there.

Selec?ionerul Victor Pi?urc? a hot?r?t azi numele celor 12 juc?tori de peste hotare care vor veni la la Mogosoaia pe 22 mai pentru cantonamentul de preg?tire la turneul final al Campionatului European. Ceea ce surprinde este absen?a funda?ului de la Ajax, George Og?raru:

Cosmin Contra (Getafe CF), Gabriel Tama? (AJ Auxerre), ?tefan Radu (SS Lazio), R?zvan Ra? (FC ?ahtior Done?k), Florentin Petre (TSKA Sofia), Paul Codrea (AC Siena), R?zvan Coci? (FC Lokomotiv Moscova), Cristian Chivu (Internazionale Milano FC), Adrian Mutu (Forentina), Ciprian Marica (VfB Stuttgart), Daniel Niculae (AJ Auxerre) ?i Marius Niculae (Inverness). Al?turi de ei vor fi prezen?i ?i 14 juc?tori legitima?i la cluburile din ?ar?:

Bogdan Lobon? (FC Dinamo Bucure?ti), D?nu? Coman (FC Rapid Bucure?ti), Marius Popa (FC Politehnica 1921 ?tiin?a Timi?oara), Cristian S?punaru (FC Rapid), Dorin Goian, Sorin Ghionea (ambii, FC Steaua), Cosmin Mo?i (FC Dinamo), Mirel R?doi, Ovidiu Petre, Nicolae Dic?, B?nel Nicoli?? (to?i, FC Steaua), Adrian Cristea, Florin Bratu (ambii, FC Dinamo) ?i Ciprian Deac (CFR 1907 Cluj). Din acest lot l?rgit se vor desemna cei 23 de juc?tori care vor merge la EURO 2008.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevico64

:clapping03: :clapping03: :021: :021:   Well done Magic Marius!!!

But this is the "provisional" squad. Does that mean the manager has to drop some members of it for the actual tournament?

Yes but according to reports over there he will take 4 strikers which will include Marius, there will be a lot of midfielders in provisional and that is where majority of the trimming will be done, it is expected that the final 23 will be the same squad that was chosen for the Russia game which Marius was obviously in.

Aye, well done that man, i hope this will lift him so much he will score a hat trick this saturday to give us a nice end to the season.

Well done Marius!!  :021:

:clapping03: :clapping03: :021: :021:   Well done Magic Marius!!!

But this is the "provisional" squad. Does that mean the manager has to drop some members of it for the actual tournament?

Yes but according to reports over there he will take 4 strikers which will include Marius, there will be a lot of midfielders in provisional and that is where majority of the trimming will be done, it is expected that the final 23 will be the same squad that was chosen for the Russia game which Marius was obviously in.

so who out of the forwards would you expect too drop out of the provisional?

'The 26-man roster... will be cut to 23 before the tournament.  I will choose players who have worked hard and helped us qualify. There will be no surprises," Piturca said.'  :024: Out of the 5 strikers in there most likely it would be Marius that would be dropped

'The 26-man roster... will be cut to 23 before the tournament.  I will choose players who have worked hard and helped us qualify. There will be no surprises," Piturca said.'   :024: Out of the 5 strikers in there most likely it would be Marius that would be dropped

would love to see your source

'The 26-man roster... will be cut to 23 before the tournament.  I will choose players who have worked hard and helped us qualify. There will be no surprises," Piturca said.'

Joe by the way I didn't say I didn't believe your story was just wondering where you got it from

the part I bolded in the above quote comes from the link I posted .... International Herald Tribune (which got it from a worldwide syndicated AP article) ..... Interesting to note in another article that Marica got injured yesterday and his participation is in doubt !! [SOURCE]

Guest stevico64

'The 26-man roster... will be cut to 23 before the tournament.  I will choose players who have worked hard and helped us qualify. There will be no surprises," Piturca said.'

Joe by the way I didn't say I didn't believe your story was just wondering where you got it from

the part I bolded in the above quote comes from the link I posted .... International Herald Tribune (which got it from a worldwide syndicated AP article) ..... Interesting to note in another article that Marica got injured yesterday and his participation is in doubt !! [SOURCE]

Thanks Scotty I misread Joes Post I thought the Romanian coach had said Marius was the most likely to get dropped, I have heard although not confirmed that Maricas injury is not as bad as first thought