INFO please!

Council Juice

Yep was away in Amsterdam sampling their exotic array of consumable plants and came back to find we have lost Bayne, Wyness, and Mcdonald up front. With Niculae probably leaving it looks like we'll only have Barrowman and Rory up front.

I see we have evans on trial. But is he not a left winger. Do we need a left winger?

We only seem to have Mike Fraser in goals but i heard news of Ryan Esson. whats that about?

And we still do not have a partner for Munro at the back despite Stu Caffers leaving?

Whats going on comrades? Your Council Juice captain needs you (well any news/ rumours would be nice)

We have signed Andy Barrowman and Lionel Djabi Zadi. We are close to agreeing terms with Ryan Esson and he should sign today. Brew has stated his interest in Callum Elliott although he was waiting until hearts got a manager in, which they have now so we could be seeing Elliott up here. The club have rejected two bids in the region of ?400,000 for Niculae but i don't know who the clubs are? IF he is sold, brew is hoping he gets more cash in his budget. Sean Evans is on trial and played against Clach at the week-end and impressed. He will play against County tonight before a decision is made.

Think thats everything!