FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Changing Username?

ICT90

I believe you can but I am not sure if "normal" posters can do it or if Mods only can do it.

Looks like I can change it for you if you wish but Scotty/Caley D might prefer to handle that themselves...

People can change their own username themselves. I believe we have it set to allow them to do so twice a year, but this may change so if you want to change it get in quick :rotflmao:

It does not effect your post count.

This could be very confusing if it catches on. :rotflmao:

Which is why we've limited it to twice a year (and may cut it back to once). Gives the opportunity for those who've signed up with usernames with reference to players to change without having to create new accounts and lose their stats.

Which is why we've limited it to twice a year (and may cut it back to once). Gives the opportunity for those who've signed up with usernames with reference to players to change without having to create new accounts and lose their stats.

Why change username anyway? Unless your username includes a former player like Robson Wyness Dargo Mann etc. or former manager like Pele Brewster Robbo there should be no need as it will be confusing for all the octogenarians on here.

• 1 month later...

Mine should be easy to figure out !!

My computer was "out of action" for a few weeks and when I eventually got it sorted I found I could not log into the site. My user name kept being thrown out and telling me someone else already had that name - YES it was ME!

I have given up and logged in under another user name but, its a pain as umpteen folk knew me by the first user name. Does this mean that my first user name just dies!

My computer was "out of action" for a few weeks and when I eventually got it sorted I found I could not log into the site. My user name kept being thrown out and telling me someone else already had that name - YES it was ME!

I have given up and logged in under another user name but, its a pain as umpteen folk knew me by the first user name. Does this mean that my first user name just dies!

sounds like you were trying to re-register rather than login - thats the only way the system would tell you someone else had that name. Perhaps you could contact site admin with details of the first account and we can help you !!