FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Reserves win against Aberdeen

CaleyJags07

ICT reserves won 2-1 against a strong looking Aberdeen side today, with McAllister and Wood netting.

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Matc...1364393,00.html

Aberdeen: Bossu, Crawford, S Smith, Stewart, Diamond, Mair, Pawlett (Carroll 30), Young, Wright (Clark 80), Mackie, Duff.

Inverness CT: Esson, Proctor, Duff, Kerr, Djebi-Zadi, Leslie, Gillespie, Vigurs, Sutherland, Wood, McAllister

Brewster should give McAllister a chance against Hamilton. He played well in pre-season and by the sounds of it, again today against a good Aberdeen team.

Edited by CaleyJags07

Not sure about Lionel but I've been told by one of the young lads in the set up that Lee Mair described playing against Gary Wood and Big Rory as - "playing against two Craig Brewsters!".

Big compliment to the guys if that is the case. Appreciate it's only reserve football but with the strength of line up they played against it bodes well for the future.

Never doubted that Wood has the potential to make the step up but from a personal viewpoint I would love it if McAllister could prove once and for all his ability and willingness to learn.

Here's hoping!

This is the team i'd like to see line up against Arbroath in the cup; with maybe Wilson or one of the new signings coming in as well.

Also delighted that the Dons new signing Tommy Wright had a blank against our young center halves. Brilliant to see that we're carrying on this winning feeling throughout the squad.