FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry Wilson V Liverpool XI

Les Kidger

Scotty, Don, Though it be useful top post an update on the game, if that alright.

TICKETS...

The Main, North and West Stands are all but sold out,very few tickets in these areas left,

For this game ALL fans are able to buy tickets to the South Stand as well, the last ticket information i had, their was about 400 tickets left for sale in the south Stand for all groups.

Tickets WILL BE for Sale on the gate on Monday Night, but subject to availably.

Also you can but tickets from the ticket office on Monday from 10am and this is the ONLY place you can buy the Special family ticket for the game. (2 adults and 2 kids) Tel. 222880

MFR...

As don has said MFR are our media sponsors, and we have organized with them to bring news from the game on the night for fans not able to make it down, you can listen on mfr.co.uk or tune in as normal.

The Game

Gates will be opening early for the game and we encourage fans to get their early, the souvenir programme looks great and will be on sale, near all turn styles from 6.15 on Monday along with the souvenir scarf which will also be available around the ground to buy.

Barry and the Testimonial committee have Teamed up with Cash for Kids for the half time raffle to give away to the winner a 42" Samsung LCD TV, We were keen to put something back and we hope you will buy tickets for this great cause helping local children.

Liverpool....

They arrive in the capital tonight and train tomorrow morning and from speaking to them over the last few weeks they are looking forward to the game and given Barry and the fans a great night.

Finally on behalf of the Testimonial committee and Barry a big thank you to all the fans who are turning out for the game and to everyone for their support.

OK busy 48hrs ahead

thanks

Les

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Perthsaint

Hi guys, i'm a Liverpool fan from Perth. Im making the trip up tomorrow for the game with a friend and was wondering if anybody could recommend a good place for a quick drink before the game tomorrow? Preferably close to the ground to get their easily.

Quite looking forward to the game actually, is it easy enough to get parking up at the ground?

The stadium is a brisk twenty minute walk from the nearest bar. The Innes bar which is generally a home bar. Across the road is the Portland bar, a Rangers stronghold I believe. The town centre is where most away fans go and Deeno's Sports bar seems the popular choice, maybe twenty five minutes Olympic Walking, straight back along the dual carriageway distributor road. There is parking at the stadium, a bone of contention normally as it sometimes takes ages to clear the car park and tonight will be a full house. Use google maps and you will see the route to the stadium from the town centre.

enjoy.

will the parking at the stadium normal price?

how much is a program?

Souvenier programme will be selling for ?2, not sure about the parking but I would expect it to be the same.

It's obviously understandable that, with the Premiership season now underway, that Liverpool will not risk any of their stars in what, to them, is a fairly meaningless friendly. However, i just wonder if the match would have been the near sell-out that it is, if everyone had known from day one just how strong a side Liverpool would take north!

I take it no players that we actually have heard of are coming up then?

Liverpool promised in the contract to take a minimum of 2 first team players to the game so it was understand by the caley end 2 firnge first-team players but infact they have just talen the reserve team

very disappointing :rotflmao:

Liverpool promised in the contract to take a minimum of 2 first team players to the game so it was understand by the caley end 2 firnge first-team players but infact they have just talen the reserve team

I think I got the gist of that rant, you are not a happy bunny.

I think I got the gist of that rant, you are not a happy bunny.

well you could say that

i am hoping caley put out a real strong squad and beat them infact thrash them i.e. dont start ritchie and mann let them come on laster on

Caleyrule, you sound a bit like a Liverpool Fan without the bus fare. You know, the ones who support a team they're never likely to go see live and just buys the shirt so they can wear it while watching the matches on the TV?

I don't think anyone ever gave the impression that the LIverpool Squad coming up for the game would be anything other than what it is. And, like me, I'm sure the vast majority of (home) fans will be there tonight to support Barry Wilson and will barely give second thought to who's wearing the Liverpool shirts.