FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V Hibernian: Match thread

ictchris

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great reaction save, he was moving across goals and had to redirect himself and threw an arm out, unfortunately for us he managed to claw the ball away. We did start the game brightly and deservedly took the lead, good counter move and a great ball by Black to Cowie. Not too significant a deflection I thought as the ball went through the defender but a goal it was. Hibs came more into it and deservedly equalised, but for all their neat build up play and quick breaks they could not get the better of us. At least we made a draw out of it, this was the type of game last season we might just have lost instead of drawing, only four draws last season.

I was encouraged by our first half display.....although Hibs missed a couple o sitters and really should have been 2-1 up at half time!

Second half however was an even worse display than last week !! Long hoofed balls up the park more in panic than hope, unable to make 10 yard passes, and if hibs strikers hadn't been having a bad day at the office we could've lost 6-1!

Couldn't understand why Rankin was being booed, although it was coming from just one section of the home support.

Can't understand why Tokely is being singled out in some of the above posts? However, there are a few players who, after their performances in last 2 home fixtures, need a :rotflmao:

Serious question: Is Barrowman carrying an injury ?.............he seems unable to run at any pace whatsoever?

Why cant you understand the booing of Rankin? fair enough he used to play for us, but he went for money and he was trying like **** to score against us! would you have clapped if he scored? boo the barsteward.

We were told long before he arrrived that Barrowman was not a grafter, and not much of a targetman, he needs the ball to feet to do what he does best, and on saturday we were well guilty of not doing that.

I can visualise a Niculae scenario here where we are not playing to our strengths and getting the best out of players, Brewster complained in todays press that the players were guilty of humping the ball up the park!! well **** me if he saw it why didnt he sort it, putting jimmy jabbi on was a complete joke, Zander might have given us far more options in that position.

Why is f e c k banned? fock, fickin, fluckin, fockin etc etc where/ what next?

Why cant you understand the booing of Rankin? fair enough he used to play for us, but he went for money and he was trying like **** to score against us! would you have clapped if he scored? boo the barsteward.

The way I saw it he was forced out of ICT and had his situation been handled better I think he may well still be an ICT player today!

Also just for his winner against rangers he'll always be an ICT favourite of mine!

Guest neksor

ICT defence

If Tokely had been in position the Hibs goal may well have been prevented. The fact remains that we do not have a decent defender apart from Munro and very definately need a large stopper centre-half. If the manager would get the tactics right Mann may well find a space in the team for certain games.

neksor

This Tokely chap must really be superman after all. He is expected to be everywhere at the same time, scoring goals at one end, putting crosses into the box and being in the right place whenever the opposition attack being able to block every shot on goal.

His crosses were not great on Saturday, but he did work hard and but for a wicked deflection off of the unfortunate McGuire, Hibs would not have scored, in fact Nish looked suspiciously offside. But why don't we just blame Tokely for everything, it must all be his fault.

My flabber has never been more gasted in reference to Rossco's ability.

ICT defence

. If the manager would get the tactics right Mann may well find a space in the team for certain games.

neksor

:rotflmao: :thumb04:

Bobby is enjoying :018: and ;) so his :lol: has run out for SPL footie