FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Official site previews/reports

troublegum007

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but was just curious why the Leicester City badge keeps showing up on match previews and reports for opposing teams and if anyone else had noticed. Happened with Hamilton and now with Arbroath.

Couldn't find a "pointless thread that no one cares about" forum to put this in, so figured I'd stick it here since the official site is ICT related.

I'll hazard a guess that they are using a template which has that badge set as the default for the opposition and it's simply forgetting to change it.

I've done it on here as well, I even had Hamilton and Hibs mixed up on our Next Match/Last Match modules on the front page here for a couple of days last week and nobody pointed it out :rotflmao:

These things are easy to overlook when you have a lot to do and are in a bit of a hurry.