FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for St. Mirren

Renegade

Get the wingers on and let them run rampant to get in behind the defence. That was the problem at the Hamilton game--would not get in behind their big defence whilst the wingers were almost unemployed .

As fas as being confused is concerned, when you get to 70 you tend to be confused on a daily basis--it's got nothing to do with Al _Zheimer; he just creeps up on you over time, it's simply all about forgetfulness.Sigh. LOL

Duncan and Proctor definitely out according to the P&J.

Looking forward to see how Brewster lines up the team; as we have a lot of players pushing for starting places based on recent performances.

Is Hastings playing another match tonight? As it's likely he'll be knackered upon his return = chance for Lionel, or maybe Roy moving back to LB?

If RD's fit I would put him straight back in the team.

My resoning being, that I would dread to be watching any game where he was required as a sub?!

I actually like RD (sometimes) and I mean no disrespect whatsoever.

reasoning.... yes that's the word

I'm so stupid!

I just realised that I have the same initials As Duncan:

R.Duncan!

what about:

Fraser

McGuire Duff Munro

Tokely Black McBain Hastings

Cowie

Barrowman Rooney

but I reckon it will be:

Fraser

Tokely McGuire Munro Hastings

Cowie Black McBain Imrie

Barrowman Rooney

either, or I just hope we can pick up all 3 and carry on what has been a decent start to the season

Edited by Harry Chibber

what about:

Fraser

McGuire Duff Munro

Tokely Black McBain Hastings

Cowie

Barrowman Rooney

but I reckon it will be:

Fraser

Tokely McGuire Munro Hastings

Cowie Black McBain Imrie

Barrowman Rooney

either, or I just hope we can pick up all 3 and carry on what has been a decent start to the season

i think we should keep our defenders in defence....why play two defenders in midfield when you could play players that actually play in midfield.... all you have there in your first selection is a whole load of defenders...i would hate to see what would happen if that was the team. second choice much more realistic. i think this will be the line up for sat.

Fraser

Tokley Munro McGuire/Duff Hastings

Cowie McBain Black Vigurs

Barrowman Rooney

listening to brew in a interview today sounds like its gonna be the same team that started against falkirk. he mentioned if the players play well they stay in the team...so surely that means he wont be changing much of the 11 from the falkirk game...although i reckon barroman in for one of the strikers. i think mcguire and duff will start with munro on the bench.

listening to brew in a interview today sounds like its gonna be the same team that started against falkirk. he mentioned if the players play well they stay in the team...so surely that means he wont be changing much of the 11 from the falkirk game...although i reckon barroman in for one of the strikers. i think mcguire and duff will start with munro on the bench.

Brewster's Interview

Brewster's Interview

yeah thats the one...