FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

player sponsorship

us2

I notice that in the latest programme alot of our players do not seem to be sponsored for some of their kit, where is the information that tells us how much and for whom. I know it it says call Angela or Tabitha, but maybe if that info was out there then that would be extra money in the club.

Information is on the Official Site - Click Here

Maybe someone else can answer a question on what I think might be a change. In the past, if you sponsored the Home Shirt, you got a signed shirt from/for that player or whatever item it was. However, all they say now is that you'll get an "Exclusive ICTFC Branded Momento" - Does this mean that you no longer get the Shirt if you sponsor that item?

I only ask because it could cause problems for things like the "Internutters" who all chip in to sponsor Munros Shirt if at the end of the season Guzz is unexpectedly given a key-ring or other "Exclusive Branded Momento", that nobody is really interested in, for the draw.

Information is on the Official Site - Click Here

Maybe someone else can answer a question on what I think might be a change. In the past, if you sponsored the Home Shirt, you got a signed shirt from/for that player or whatever item it was. However, all they say now is that you'll get an "Exclusive ICTFC Branded Momento" - Does this mean that you no longer get the Shirt if you sponsor that item?

I only ask because it could cause problems for things like the "Internutters" who all chip in to sponsor Munros Shirt if at the end of the season Guzz is unexpectedly given a key-ring or other "Exclusive Branded Momento", that nobody is really interested in, for the draw.

This is a sore point with me that I intend to write Mr Smith about so I wont go into too much detail here suffice to say that I will be seriously considering where my money goes next season.

Indeed, a shirt worth a few pounds at cost and signed in a spare 30 seconds by the player is the very least you should get for that amount of money.

If they are scrimping on that, then I would have to say that this site's involvement in sponsoring Granty, or obtaining sponsors for him, would also have to be looked at.