FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

T-Shirts - Hoodies - Tops etc

CaleyD

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I have the online T-Shirt store up and running, you guys want to work with me to come up with a couple of designs for the BENI and/or Section G?

that sounds pretty good idea caleyD (Y)

i've also thought of a badge design for the group. could i meet up with you 2mo n show you what i have in mind? do you sit in section G?

Following on from Saturdays events I am withdrawing my offer of assistance.

Until such time as you lads learn the difference between supporting the club and bringing shame on them and yourselves then I want nothing at all to do with you.

Following on from Saturdays events I am withdrawing my offer of assistance.

Until such time as you lads learn the difference between supporting the club and bringing shame on them and yourselves then I want nothing at all to do with you.

We have also disabled the BENI forum for the same reason and moved all posts back into the main forum. We set that forum up in the hope you guys could use it to promote yourselves, and the club in a positive light and give you a place where you could organise things. I dont think you have abused the forum, but your actions this weekend were beyond shocking and allowing that forum to remain would be tantamount to condoning those actions.

Despite the apologies given, I dont think some of you realise how shocked and disgusted people are with you. Perhaps you are too young to realise the implications of those songs in the real world, if so, I would suggest some research. I know you cannot un-sing what has already been sung and have apologised, but I think you have a lot of Bridge(end) Building to do before people will take you seriously again.