FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aviemore

Guest Huntlyred

Guest Huntlyred

Going up for a night out. Haven't been up since it was done up. Can anyone recommend some good pubs,nightclubs

oh my!!!

there's RD's :drinking09: just by the roundabout, most end up there then on to the vault. :drinking08: but there's mackenzies :drinking07: just along the road a bit which is fine too... mambos :drinking02: down by the station which is ok for younger ones and the legion :drinking01: for the old biddies.... so which age bracket do you fall into....

needless to say, i am well known in the legion! :drinking09:

and if all else fails, there's my house! :drinking09:

Whatever you do DON'T go to the Old Bridge Inn for a meal, its expensive and it wouldn't feed a hungry man. (It wouldn't feed a dog either).

To me Aviemore is about as exciting as piles but, wherever you go, have a nice time....I found the Winking Owl and the Cairngorm Hotel ok for beer but goodness knows where the night life is (if there is any). :004:

oh my!!!

pity the boil has healed up eh? :015: :015: :015:

that would have kept him amused for HOURS!!! :017:

Yeah - a bit like soaking corks, but probably not tasting quite so nice...!!

:005: :005: :015: :015:

oh my!!!

just twist one of those screws into it and give it a good YANK towards you.... and then you'll have it where you want it!

:021:

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH......You sadist.......!!

:009: :009: :020: :020:

That's what I like...an exciting debate about the Aviemore nightlife. Just about sums it up really doesn't it...?? :015: :015:

Anyway, as I said to the nurse who was attending to my piles - Just because you've got my ring on your finger doesn't mean to say we are married!

:004:

Is the Old Bridge Inn the place just around the corner on the road to Coylumbridge? I had a feed there a couple of years ago and I thought it was all right. They had to squeeze us in too, they were very busy.

• 3 weeks later...
Some Clyde fans on P & B accuse Avie of poisoning the Clyde team on the way up to Sneck once!  :015:
no it was the team who accused us,it wasnt proved as usual,my mate at work is a member of the legion hes 35 and gets ribbed to he,ll that hes a coffin dodger cause he drinks in there