FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fraser gone in January?

Guest ict1994

I think we have an excellent 'young' keeper in Fraser and I cannot understand this anti-attitude!

His areas of improvement can now be assisted by a more experienced keeper and this can only be good for him AND ICT!

My fear is that he is so young he will take the bench role as a slight and go off elsewhere, whereas he should look on this time as an opportunity to hone his skills and battle his way back into the first team, a better rounded player.

I do not think that Esson is that much better than him but he gives the defence confidence due to his past experience. Fraser is seen by them still as maybe Brown's understudy and has not yet earned his journeyman status.

This is the cross of the young and is not indicative of his ability or potential ability.

I think he will sign a pre-contract in January regeardless as i think he feels hard done by at being dropped for Esson. Isuppose since it is Brewster's decision he could easily question but unfortunately for him he doesn't really have a case so see you later Michael Fraser.

Fraser wil always be highly regarded be some cause that save against Celtic. Unfortunately that was when he seemed to reach his peak and hasn't been that great since. He never seems sure of when to come out and stuff like that, so he's a Division 1 keeper at best.

I think we have an excellent 'young' keeper in Fraser and I cannot understand this anti-attitude!

His areas of improvement can now be assisted by a more experienced keeper and this can only be good for him AND ICT!

My fear is that he is so young he will take the bench role as a slight and go off elsewhere, whereas he should look on this time as an opportunity to hone his skills and battle his way back into the first team, a better rounded player.

I do not think that Esson is that much better than him but he gives the defence confidence due to his past experience. Fraser is seen by them still as maybe Brown's understudy and has not yet earned his journeyman status.

This is the cross of the young and is not indicative of his ability or potential ability.

I hope Mike reads that and learns from it.

Fraser wil always be highly regarded be some cause that save against Celtic. Unfortunately that was when he seemed to reach his peak and hasn't been that great since. He never seems sure of when to come out and stuff like that, so he's a Division 1 keeper at best.

Good goalkeepers dont reach their peak till their late twenties. Mike has a couple more years learning to do yet and he has the ability to make it in the top flight.

I think he will sign a pre-contract in January regeardless as i think he feels hard done by at being dropped for Esson. Isuppose since it is Brewster's decision he could easily question but unfortunately for him he doesn't really have a case so see you later Michael Fraser.

Brewster should be making every effort to keep Mike. Decent keepers are few and far between and a 2nd good keeper is a must for any team.

Ikey shouldn't feel hard done by at being dropped for Esson.

Esson was always going to be given a chance at some point, like Ikey waited so long for his one, and in his first League game saved the penalty from Riordan, so he cannot complain that he hasn't grabbed his chance to make himself first choice.

I think a lot of the criticism our keepers recieve though is down to a dodgy defence, and through barely any fault of their own..