FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ritchie Bryne

caleyrule

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Byrne play for Dunfermline a few years ago at Tynecastle and he was superb, the Hearts fans around me were raving about him. Similarly to others though I 've seen him have a few shockers for the Dons.

The ability is there though.

I thought this was a joke at first but then I read on!!!

Why are we even contemplating trying to sign Byrne? :thumb04:

Even if he did join he'd be unlikely to ever play. The minute he put pen to paper on a contract his hamstring would go again :rotflmao:

Dosen't look good for Djebi-Zadi if this is the case. He has only been here 4 months, yet he may already be getting the boot.

I cannot decide who is wors ebetween the two come to think of it.

Same as Yngwie said, we always celebrated if he was on the teamsheet.

We would always cheer his name if he was starting or came on as a sub. Or boo if he went off. It was as good as having an extra man on your side.

Whether he is rated or not Brew saying he is a player he really likes so think there is a good chance he will be joining us

Its the old boy network

If thats the reason then it is very worrying, but I find it hard to believe that brew would put himself under more pressure by taking in a player he didnt feel he was good enough just because he is a mate

I dont know how to do the link thing but this is from BBC.co.uk/sport

And Brewster told his club website: "I played with him at Dunfermline and Aberdeen but he's been troubled by injuries over the past year or so. "He could be an option for us in January if he's available and I like him as a player."//

I ask.. why buy a donkey known for Injuries............. seen this back fire before.... Im sorry but im out on this deal....

Whether he is rated or not Brew saying he is a player he really likes so think there is a good chance he will be joining us

Its the old boy network

If thats the reason then it is very worrying, but I find it hard to believe that brew would put himself under more pressure by taking in a player he didnt feel he was good enough just because he is a mate

It's a blatant example of "jobs for the boys". Because Brewster knows he's chums with those above him, he'll probably get away with it as well! :rotflmao:

dont see any harm in taking a look at him. Hastings and tokers havent exactly covered themselves in glory at times this season...

I see plenty of harm in taking a look at him. Hastings and Tokely are world beaters compared to him. If we sign him, we will have two useless examples of footballers at our club, Djebi-Zadi being the other.

Its the old boy network

It's a blatant example of "jobs for the boys". Because Brewster knows he's chums with those above him, he'll probably get away with it as well! :rotflmao:

dont see any harm in taking a look at him. Hastings and tokers havent exactly covered themselves in glory at times this season...

I see plenty of harm in taking a look at him. Hastings and Tokely are world beaters compared to him. If we sign him, we will have two useless examples of footballers at our club, Djebi-Zadi being the other.

I count 3 aren't you forgetting somebody?