FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Todays Rumour...Hoolahan

davieB

Whilst Grassa might not have been the best player to have ever worn an ICT shirt, he has shown time and time again that he is an excellent Director of Football .... well done to him for this comment which, I think, echoes the sentiments of most Caley Thistle fans......

"Bennett said: "Mike Fraser, if he does decide to join Livingston, will only be going there on loan for the season. He is a player our manager, Charlie Christie, has high hopes for, but he has had a tough time here due to the excellent from of Mark Brown for the first team. We are not interested in letting Mike leave, but we feel a season of first-team football would help his development tremendously."

Whilst Grassa might not have been the best player to have ever worn an ICT shirt, he has shown time and time again that he is an excellent Director of Football .... well done to him for this comment which, I think, echoes the sentiments of most Caley Thistle fans......

"Bennett said: "Mike Fraser, if he does decide to join Livingston, will only be going there on loan for the season. He is a player our manager, Charlie Christie, has high hopes for, but he has had a tough time here due to the excellent from of Mark Brown for the first team. We are not interested in letting Mike leave, but we feel a season of first-team football would help his development tremendously."

:021:

Don't think it is a case of Happy to see him go, more a case of us needing to fill other positions with stronger players, and to do that we have to make concessions somewhere.

Fox is young still and I think he is at a stage in his career that could make or break him. Sitting at an SPL side struggling to get a game will not do him any favours, so if we have the chance to do a deal which brings in someone else and see's him go off to a team/league where he will get his chance, then everyone is a winner.

It was Robbo who brought Fox to ICT wasn't it? If so he obviously see's a bit of promise in he lad. If he does go good luck to him. It wasn't long ago that he was much preferred by most to play in the middle instead of one Ian Black.

I think that is excellent about Mike Fraser ... it is nice to see that the club don't want to lose him. First team football would be good for him, so hopefully a deal can be worked out which works in the best interests of both parties.

Have to differ with you a little Scotty regarding Grassa having not been one of the best players to have worn an ICT shirt. OK he played when we were in the lower leagues and did not have a lot of pace but he made up for it with a fair bit of skill and his distribution of the ball was pretty good. I will climb down of my soap box now Scotty.

Have to differ with you a little Scotty regarding Grassa having not been one of the best players to have worn an ICT shirt.

I know its semantics but I actually said he was not THE BEST, I didnt say anything about him not being 'one of the best' :004: ... however, semantics aside, I would say he is definitely THE BEST Director of Football we have ever had :003:

• 2 months later...

As we know he has gone to Blackpool but I've just checked out how he is doing.

Three games into the season Blackpool sit bottom of League One having not gained a single point nor scored a goal.

Wes has come off the bench in all three games playing a total of ~ 60 minutes in all three games combined.