FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewsters excuses

Guest aldalzz

Guest aldalzz

beats me what Mr Brewster and his side kick Thompson(the noddy dog) tell the big boys on the golf course all the next week, the last thing mentioned will be

1. I haven't got a clue, no I mean it I haven't a clue
  2. I'm good at man management you know, so Wyness and Bayne said, way too much experience up front there anyway.
  3. It was the ref that spoiled it playing offsides and no 3 corners a penalty.
  4. It was the weather you know too nice.
  5. Not enough home support today, can't understand why the fans are dwindling, it's not like we win every week.
  6. That Proctors definately cut out to dominate the box as a centre half, it's like watching Roy Aitken.
  7. I'm sure Jamie said he played at right back in primary 7.
  8. What you can play the same forward from the start 2 weeks on the bounce, no way.
  9. I'm sure you're only allowed to play 1 up front at home, until the other team scores that is, at least we always finish with 2 up front.
  10. When we are getting beaten 1-0 at home with 20 minutes to go I told blackie to walk of slowly in a huff when I substituted him, he's a fine team player. He loves training with the under 19s.
  11. I told the boys if you are playing well you can definately get in the showers before everyone else, by at least half an hour.
  12. High ball IS the future.
  13. I've got lots of UEFA certificates you know, look what a good manager I am.
  14. How many certificates have you got Malky, have you ever failed any.
  15. I'm brilliant at talking to the media you know, second only to explaining myself to the fans.
  16. I'm so worth a new contract.
  17. More money, I'm worth every penny.

4 WINS A YEAR..............what a manager, offered a new contract..........what a football director

Feel free to add more.

beats me what Mr Brewster and his side kick Thompson(the noddy dog) tell the big boys on the golf course all the next week, the last thing mentioned will be

2. I'm good at man management you know, so Wyness and Bayne said, way too much experience up front there anyway.
  5. Not enough home support today, can't understand why the fans are dwindling, it's not like we win every week.
  6. That Proctors definately cut out to dominate the box as a centre half, it's like watching Roy Aitken.
  8. What you can play the same forward from the start 2 weeks on the bounce, no way.
  9. I'm sure you're only allowed to play 1 up front at home, until the other team scores that is, at least we always finish with 2 up front.
  10. When we are getting beaten 1-0 at home with 20 minutes to go I told blackie to walk of slowly in a huff when I substituted him, he's a fine team player. He loves training with the under 19s.
  11. I told the boys if you are playing well you can definately get in the showers before everyone else, by at least half an hour.
    Brilliant mate.
  15. I'm brilliant at talking to the media you know, second only to explaining myself to the fans.

4 WINS A YEAR..............what a manager, offered a new contract..........what a football director

Feel free to add more.

Feel free to add more.

BRILLIANT MATE.

Guest aldalzz

1st division football isn't played on a Sunday, it means the boys upstairs don't have to tolerate the footie getting in the way of the golf course.

The boys upstairs are expecting to be "let go" with a golden handshake when we hit div 1 as they will be surplus to requirements.

In the paper today i seen a cracker of a quote from him saying "I signed Conway for Dundee United so i should have expected that" :rotflmao:

I've not seen that but if he has said that then, pardon my French, that shows how f'cking clueless he is. He would have been well aware of Conways pace and skill on the left. Any SPL football fan will be. So he sticks a centre back to play up against him in an attempt to shackle the threat :thumb04:

The Conway quote shows he is in denial. He knows he was a disaster at Dundee United as a player but is trying to justify the good bits of his reign 'of the terrors' there.

Realistically he should be saying great things about his own team but presumably his own team remains Dundee United. I also believe he is in denial about giving up playing and genuinely believes nobody is capable of being as good as him. 'If you step out of line I will put you in your place.'

This is where we need an analysis from IHE as to the psyche that is beneath the person, and I have to say I like the 'nodding dog' analogy earlier about Malky.