FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Deja Brew 2

Guest birdog

Nice little thread this one thought I might just dig it out again for the sake of nostalgia.

CLICKY

I wonder was CaleyD showing his soothsaying abilities with any of those pictures in post #10 :rotflmao:

Edited by birdog

Will I gloat if CB fails ? ABSOLUTELY NOT. CB is the manager the board have chosen. Some fans are happy with his appointment, some are not. He has been tasked with lifting ICT off the bottom of the league and making sure that we are not relegated. If he manages to accomplish this then I will quite happily eat my humble pie, admit I was wrong to doubt him and enjoy the rest of the season. If he fails, then we will be relegated and as we have seen, its a very hard job to come back up after that. If that happens, then I wont be gloating or saying I told you so or taking any pleasure from it whatsoever as my team will have entered a dark period. I was a supporter long before Craig Brewster came along and will still be a supporter long after he is gone. If anyone wanted to gloat in those circumstances, then despite my misgivings about the man, I would believe the gloaters were not real ICT fans.

I remember this post from Scotty and thinking I would come back and gloat if things went pear shaped, well they have and I don't know if I am gloating but I was full of venom towards Brewster's appointment at the time and it has ebbed and flowed since but I am full of venom again at what is happening at the club I love and have devoted so much of my time, money and feelings towards. I don't know if that means I am not a true supporter but I do know that I did tell you so.

Brewster can kiss my sweaty stinking brown starfish :rotflmao: no matter how much pleading, ordering or bullying you lot come out with to get me or anyone else "behind" him it does not remove the fact [REMOVED] who's only interest in ICT is as a stepping block until he can win his place back with Dundee Utd , if he can get his job back here he can do it anywhere, I bet he's thinking

"um ehhhh well if i can ehhhh uhmmm do a half decent job here ehhh uhmmm then the grocer ehhhh uhmmmm will be my friend again and ehhhhhh I can be the king of arabs agehhhhn". "hehehehe I can't believe these backwards Deliverence dwelling feckers took me back, wtfpwned muther feckers"

EDIT- to add link to thread from which Scotty's quote was taken.

Edited by birdog

You might also remember that you got banned from the thread and issued with a warning for that post!!!

Want to reconsider having brought it up again?

I was not banned from the thread I had "name calling removed" I have only been banned from 1 thread on this board, I was issued an informal warning for some perceived personal abuse towards another poster at 1 time and I have entered into many discussions with mods and admin over edited threads but this specific post never lead to anything more than the removed comment which I have not reinstated, I never even took issue with your edit on this occasion if I remember correctly.

Want to consider just editing my post and entering a "reason for edit" rather than trying to demonise me?

EDIT- to add word informal for the sake of accuracy.

Edited by birdog

In that case no. Now that I have answered your question twice would you care to answer a couple of mine, first being the one posted in my last post second being, I have been told via PM on more than one occasion by Scotty that the mods on here are totally impartial and no-one holds any grudges towards myself yet you post on here publicly claiming to have taken more disciplinary action against me for the quoted post than is true and in a manner which would imply that you are close to taking action again when all of this could have been done via PM, WHY?

I gave you an explanation to your query and since our last spat I have been toeing the line, if you have an issue with my posts please feel free to contact me and explain as I have no desire to fall out with you guys again. At the very least like I said feel free to use your moderator's edit function but leave a reason so that I know you are not just editing through spite.

Chill out Birdog, had I been in any way serious I would have just removed your above post to begin with.

It was intended as TiC, hence my flippant response to your first rant.

Since we weren't using the current forum software back then, it wasn't possible for you to have had a topic ban (wasn't an option on previous software).

You tried to push my buttons with your opening post and hinting at a topic which is banned from discussion and I was merely returning the favour.

Okay CaleyD I accept and understand that explanation but with that red "Site Admin" tag on your avatar and our past discussions I took your post in totally the wrong way, I am quite happy to remove my wee hint if you like?

I miss Sophia now she's no longer around. Her posts were bizarre to say the least and she seemed to disappear after someone cottoned to the fact that she was actually a bloke and/or Bobby Mann's mother. Johnboy on the other hand disappeared for a while but popped up again the other day.

I miss Sophia now she's no longer around. Her posts were bizarre to say the least and she seemed to disappear after someone cottoned to the fact that she was actually a bloke and/or Bobby Mann's mother. Johnboy on the other hand disappeared for a while but popped up again the other day.

:rotflmao:

Johnboy is back on here?

I am waiting for the squirrell-- to make my days.

Wonder what he would say (or has said under a disguise) about..... currant..... events now?

Would he simply continue..... raisin ....cain?

Or simply try to sweet talk his way back in by adding...... sugar...... to his words? :rotflmao:

• 3 weeks later...

Sophia actually turned up on P&B recently, here's her reaction to the Rangers game:

I agree with RiG.

Have to look on the bright side though, at least Proctor never sold all three goals (Fir Park) by not bothering to get close to his man.

How others can call for The Emperor Rosko to be replaced by him is beyond me.

It pains me to say it, but Pressley for Proctor would seem to be sensible at this juncture.

All it took today was the loss of a goal to render Thistle completely shapeless and beaten.

I note Barry Wilson made an ostentatious entrance five minutes into the game and took his place amongst the home fans in the North Stand.

Mmm.

And here's her reaction to Black going to Hearts, yet again in that bizarre style:

Another ineffectual effort saw WeeIan pulled off by Brewster.

Brings to mind a dolly chuck (did he storm out of the stadium?) incident when a poster on an ICT website pleaded for special allowances for special players. George Best was cited.

Good old "gillian black"!

Now, George Best was one of the finest players ever, WeeIan is not even the best midfielder ever to play for Thistle!

The only allowance I would make is extra shooting practice, his efforts today were down to his usual standard.

_________

God, I hope she doesn't make a return here. Her long metaphors were just bizarre and the irritating way she used to go on these strange witch-hunts was just weird and she could start an argument with a brick wall.

Edited by Renegade