FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Aberdeen : matchday thread .....

Scotty

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets not forget.....they were also questioning the usefulness of brewster too on the radio

Nice one. Who said what?

Scot Daivey & Brian Irvie were basically questioning brewsters ability and made some reference to his excuses

Inverness were absolutely dreadful. That is a gross understatement. That was one of the worst performances i have seen from inverness. It looked as if half the team couldnt be bothered. All teams have to do to win at the TCS is turn up and they will win. Aberdeen didnt play that well its just Inverness making them look good. The backlash and abuse brewster received after the third goal was unbelievable. Almost half of the north stand were up telling him to get to ****. But he desreves it how can you play 4-4-2 away from home then play 4-5-1 at home it beggers belief.

BREWSTER MUST GO!!!!

5 points might be sacking material for some but no where near bad enough for ict boARD

totali dire performance. we were outclassed and outplayed.players have no confidence and manager has none. He dosent know what to do....except put his hands to his head!! he gave no leadership and gave little encouragement . It was an embarressment.

Oh my god. I know football is just a game, but it's never felt quite as painful to watch ICT as it did today.

The first half was a pretty good effort. Mulgrew's free kick was a cracker. I wondered if Esson moved a bit slowly but Abdn fans behind the goal tell me he had no chance. There wasn't much to choose between the teams before the break though, and there was a flair and desire at that point which had been sorely lacking in recent games.

It was sorely lacking once more in the second half though. We concede so many goals at the beginning of second halfs that it's just mystifying. What does Brew put in the half time tea, rohypnol?

The second and third goals were blunders best described as "catastrophic". First Imrie, under no pressure, heads back across his penalty area, straight to McDonald, then Hastings slips under pressure from Mackie and the wee git races clear to score.

What really upset me was the way that, with 33 mins left after goal three, we basically surrendered. Rooney came on, but despite the fact Aberdeen still looked more likely to score after that, no other subs were used. Why not let players with something to prove (Barrowman, Sutherland for example) have a go, it couldn't be any worse.

Yet again though, when push came to shove we collapsed faster than the French army in a war.

First signs of out and out protest against Brew today from the Bridge End. I don't know if chants of "Brewster GTF" are as "unbelievable" as one poster as suggested; certainly at other clubs I've seen under-pressure managers get far worse. I suspect they won't be the last protests though, as I also suspect that this won't be our last defeat at home. Certainly the rest of Scottish football is now aware that Brewster is on a shoogly peg...

Wood did a good shift today, again without much in the way of support. Esson made a stonking save from Miller at 1-0. Other than that, not many positives.

There was nothing positive AT ALL, about todays performance. Imrie is such a 1st division player its unbelievable, our squad is so ****. Our only decent players are Cowie, Black and Rooney. Wood is shocking. Tokely is a disgrace. Brewster must go and so must Bennet cocky ****!!

We are going down to the 1st Division under Brewster and Bennet.

What can you say?

I'm not surprised we lost especially when I heard the team!! We seem to change players, formations and tactics on a weekly basis these days all with the same predictable result.

Still there were 2 hi-lights that made me chuckle on a bleak day. McBain trying to do a stepover and tackling himself and the North stand screaming for Rooney to come on and our glorious leader devoid of ideas duly obliging. It says a lot when the crowd are picking the subs!

He won't resign so he'll have to get the heave ho

I'll spare you the rant, it's all been said. No idea why the two Stasi Stewards spent ten minutes standing in front of those guys in the Bridge End, but from the way everyone around burst out into another round of "Brewster GTF" and waved at them as they finally retreated, I suspect voicing dissent against the manager has now been added to the list of Things Thou Shalt Not Do in Stalag Fortress Tulloch.

I think I've missed the interview but no doubt more of the same sh!te from Brewster there too. Too arrogant to walk, and the board don't look to be hunting out the P45 forms. SFL here we come.

Edited by 4ize

Quote from post match interview:

"I'm certainly not happy with the position we're in. We will be trying everything to get out of this situation.

"It's going to take character to get out of. There's no place to hide. We know what we have to do to get out of it."

If Brew knew what to do to get out of it, then perhaps he might have done it by now?

On the bright side, he's not blaming the fans or the players this week. On the other hand I still wish he might just hint that one of the reasons we struggle at home is his 4-5-bloody-1.

brewster basically sed in after match interview, there wasnt much between the teams in terms of play. He kindly talked us throught the goals and went on to say a few teams have had their turn at the bottom of the league. Some p1sh like that.

Cannot recall so many people leaving so early at TCS, hopefully the board got the message.

We didn't force a decent save out of Langfield, in fact we could be playing until Christmas and not scored :rotflmao:

Gash defence!

Gash midfield!!

Gash up froat!!!

Gash leadership!!!!

Gash management!!!!!

Gash referee!!!!!!

Merry Christmas one and all :thumb04:

There was nothing positive AT ALL, about todays performance. Imrie is such a 1st division player its unbelievable, our squad is so ****. Our only decent players are Cowie, Black and Rooney. Wood is shocking. Tokely is a disgrace. Brewster must go and so must Bennet cocky ****!!

We are going down to the 1st Division under Brewster and Bennet.

I think you may find Imrie is a lot better than he's showing. I think also that if Brewster doesn't go then Black and Cowie will be off. As will some of the others who are coming up for contract talks. Possibly even Barrowman would be better under the right leadership. The management team have lost the dressing room and my feeling is that the players may just be protesting by performance.

one positive thing about the day.

we ain't bottom!

And another good thing is that East End Park is the nearest ground to me. So that'll be nice again next year.

And you'll be able to watch one of the nice people who used to work his socks off for us and occasionally scored goals until Brewster fekked him off and replaced him with a twelve-year-old who can't jump but who dances really well on YouTube. Unfortunately he'll be playing against us.

The management team have lost the dressing room and my feeling is that the players may just be protesting by performance.

if so the players are playing a dangerous game,if we go down would 1st div crowds of less than 1000,even pay the wage bill,with the likes of barrowman on ?1500 a week??

one positive thing about the day.

we ain't bottom!

And another good thing is that East End Park is the nearest ground to me. So that'll be nice again next year.

And you'll be able to watch one of the nice people who used to work his socks off for us and occasionally scored goals until Brewster fekked him off and replaced him with a twelve-year-old who can't jump but who dances really well on YouTube. Unfortunately he'll be playing against us.

Yes, watching Jeff Stelling, with the Pars 3-4 down, I said "Come on Graham!" and he duly scored :rotflmao: