FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brew Plays for ICT

caley100

I nipped past the stadium last night and saw the last 15 mins of a friendly vs Clach, lo and behold Brew playing midfield, Rooney and Barrowman up front, only saw one goal - Barrowman, but he also missed a couple of chances.

I nipped past the stadium last night and saw the last 15 mins of a friendly vs Clach, lo and behold Brew playing midfield, Rooney and Barrowman up front, only saw one goal - Barrowman, but he also missed a couple of chances.

They'd have been better playing John Robertson up front - as a trialist.. :rotflmao:

Renegade, Just walked in through the main entrance.

Barrowman was woeful last night, from start to finish couldn't hit the target, and the goal he got came about with a bit of fortune. Rooney (I think) had a good finish for the first.

Lionel played no half bad up the entire left side.. mind you, with it only being clach, is that such an achievement?

Shoulda' been more than 2-0 anyway.

So as not to put too much strain on the pitch both teams were playing towards the one goal. The two keepers were one from each team. Did cause a few problems though as they tended to get a bit confused about who should be saving which ball.

Hence thew reason Barrowman scored. The Clach keeper thought it was Ikes turn to save.

Edited by Alex MacLeod